BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Emma M.
Flowery Branch , GA
You guys.... THIS PRODUCT IS SO REVOLUTIONARY! It's amazing! I always feel so clean and hydrated after using it. No wonder it's such a staple product in their collection....because it works!!! Love it!
Crystal B.
I really wanted to love this product because I am a huge fan of philosophy products. Unfortunately, this cream made me break out with cystic acne which I rarely ever have. I wish I could have used it.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
This stuff is great! If you don't currently use it, you should definitely add it to your beauty routine. It will leave your skin as soft as a baby's bottom. This is one of my favorite products ever!
Michelle S.
Imperial, MO
This is my favorite moisturizer. I know it's pricey, but it's worth every penny. Fresh scent, smooth consistency, and it goes on perfectly. Easy to run in and feels full coverage without being thick.
Brittany A.
I use this moisturizer every morning when I wake up this is my first time using it it's gentle on the skin nice packaging it feels light weight on your face and I love the smell it smells clean I would definitely buy this again
Atressa F.
Fort Smith, AR
Great stuff I am 23 and I am working on preventive maintenance so I can keep wrinkles away I am a beauty junkie but I am also a skin care junkie and I am always trying new makeup and skin care products this one is a good one
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jenny H.
Lake Worth, FL
This product is very lightweight and leaves the skin glossy. I use it like butter all over my face and it just leaves my skin soft and pretty. It exceeded my expectations and I would but it again.
Abby E.
I REALLY wanted to like this product. The smell was great, the texture good but I just felt like it didnt hydrate my dry skin enough. I also did not like how my makeup slid off after I used it.
Jennifer S.
Benton, AR
Soo amazing! So moisturizing without that greasy feeling that you get with most moisturizer. I do not put on my makeup without applying this to my face first. I will continue to buy this!
Ana Karen C.
San Carlos, CA
I am obsessed with this product. I goes on really smoothly and it absorbs really quickly, which is something I love, it is not greasy and moistures really well. I love to apply it in my daily basis and when dry spots.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?