• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Got this as an ulta sample. Not something i would've bought on my own but I did love It! It's smooth and glides on nicely and I would say it moisturized my face throughout the day. I don't know if I would buy a full size
Emily V.
Such an amazzzzinggggf product!!! Used this after my shower and it made my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! Loved this so much it was my first time using it last week and wasn't disappointed. I recommend it to anyone!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I have just recently started using this moisturizer and its wonderful. It's a bit of a thicker cream but absorbs well and doesn't leave skin greasy. It is very gentle and I love the packaging. I think it's perfect!
Ny-Asia E.
I think out of all skin care brands that I've tried, philology is the one brand that consistently pleases me with all of their products. I usually only like a handful of products from brands, but no matter what they come out with I love.. This moisturizer is everything a moisturizer should be. It hydrates without being greasy or heavy, it absorbs IMMEDIATELY, it gives your skin radiance, evens out skin tone, it's appropriate for daytime and night times use. It's amazing honestly. I stopped using it for a while because I wanted to try something else (how foolish of me) the moment I went back to using this moisturizer, my "new found" glow was mistaken for a pregnancy glow. This product gives your skin the TLC it wants and needs. If the price is stopping you from purchasing this product, do not fret. It lasts forever! You only need the tiniest bit morning and night. I've had my jar for going on a year and a half and I've been sharing it with my friends!. LOVE IT, BUY IT NOW!!!!
Amber S.
I absolutely absolutely think this product is amazing! It really does make your skin texture feel smooth and silky, evens out skin tone,evens out combo skin. A friend gave it to me to try and I highly recommend it!
Carla L.
Conway, AR
This is by far one of the BEST products I have ever tried. It made my skin so very smooth and so soft, and the smell was very nice and not too strong. The one thing I don't like about it though, is the price.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
I first tried this when I saw it on Oprah's "favorite things". It is wonderful! It's a great value for the price as it lasts a long time. The packing is great and so is the smell. This is definitely worth a try!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
My absolute go to for a daily moisturizer! It's super effective, leaving my skin firm and hydrated all day. I use it less in the daytime the summer because it does not have spf, but I always have this one on hand!
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
I have combination skin, usually on the oily side so I have to be really careful with what moisturizer I use on it before applying makeup or going to bed. Hope in a Jar is my savior right now, I like the subtle smell and the texture of it is so smooth, but not too thick or thin, it goes on and takes a minute to absorb which makes me think it's actually helping my skin, unlike other ones that disappear right when I apply them or have to be wiped off after. This doesn't make my skin oily at all and leaves me feeling so fresh when applied after washing all my makeup off, I would recommend to use before bed and when you wake up you will see no oil or dried peeling skin. It is very expensive but definitely worth the purchase as one container has lasted me 1-2 years already and is still quite full.
Jena S.
I just started using this product to replace my Mary Kay. It absorbs easily and is not greasy. Too early to see if it helps with the fine lines and any wrinkles. So far I don't have anything bad to say though
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?