• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
Absolutely my go to for the foreseeable future! I love this product and I am completely obsessed. It is so lightweight and doesn't weight down on my skin. I use in the morning before makeup, and at night after I wash my face. Love the scent & texture of this moisturizer.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is an excellent, This product works very well on areas where wrinkles are forming and also on areas of dryness. It is a bit greasy feeling so if you have oily skin, I would skip this. It's a bit pricey, but overall I like it.
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
This product is expensive and kind of small, but it really does the trick. I got a sample of this product and had to purchase the full size. I have really dry skin and this smooths my face over to the point it's ready for makeup.
Suzette G.
I remember when I bought this product; the sales associate said it was like "a drink of water for my face." I rolled my eyes and took it home and used it...She was RIGHT. I can't describe how moisturizing this cream is but it really feels like I'm putting a thick water on my face. The smell isn't that great but not foul, and the thick consistency does not require much product to cover my face and decolletage. I use this moisturizer in the am after cleansing my face and also in the evening and it's just a great cream to keep dry skin supple and soft. I had my husband try some and he used my whole jar!! He has always dealt with acneic skin and after using it for about a month his skin is looking clear! It's definitely safe for men as it has a neutral smell (not too feminine) and is safe for all skin types. Highly recommend trying it at least once if you need moisture!
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
I absolutely love Philosophy !!! Their Hope in a Jar is amazing. It feels absolutely amazing on my skin and works so well. I own so many Philosophy products and I've been using it for about 10 years and will always use their products.
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
This product literally smells amazing! I live it' it's very gentle on the skin! As I have very sensitive skin! I use this product everyday! The value is very great! I would recommend this to others that have sensitive skin like me!
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I love the smell of this stuff and my face feels so soft after use.  I received the sample size of this as a bonus for one of my purchases at Ulta and I'm so glad I did.  The size was perfect to sample a few times and fall in love. :)
This concert is so light on the skin and leaves such a sweet glow. The packaging is really nice and simple and even after one use, my skin felt so supple. It is so gentle however, I wish it came with more product and was cheaper.
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I love how moisturizing this is without being too oily and it's awesome for my extremely sensitized skin . Doesnt burn at all and absorbs nicely . I even love the minimal no fuss packaging . Must have product in your skin care !
Crimson H.
I am so in love with this moisturizer! I've used it for a solid year and it has completely changed my skin. I used to suffer from super dry, flaking skin and now I finally feel like I have healthy base. I recommend for everyone!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?