BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I don't have wrinkles but have dry skin especially in the winter because i live in a very snowy icky state and let me tell you this worked wonders." in 8 reviews
  • "However now that the seasons are changing and my sensitive skin needs more moisture, I do NOT recommend for anyone with sensitive/dry skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
Caitlyn S.
Utica, KY
This product is expensive and kind of small, but it really does the trick. I got a sample of this product and had to purchase the full size. I have really dry skin and this smooths my face over to the point it's ready for makeup.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
I love the smell of this stuff and my face feels so soft after use.  I received the sample size of this as a bonus for one of my purchases at Ulta and I'm so glad I did.  The size was perfect to sample a few times and fall in love. :)
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
This product literally smells amazing! I live it' it's very gentle on the skin! As I have very sensitive skin! I use this product everyday! The value is very great! I would recommend this to others that have sensitive skin like me!
SHAMENA S.
This concert is so light on the skin and leaves such a sweet glow. The packaging is really nice and simple and even after one use, my skin felt so supple. It is so gentle however, I wish it came with more product and was cheaper.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I love this product! It feels really nice on my skin and was highly effective. My skin felt very smooth after the first use. I got this at Sephora and it was not cheap. That's my only gripe is that it costs 2 arms and a leg! Lol
k s.
Brooklyn , NY
I love how moisturizing this is without being too oily and it's awesome for my extremely sensitized skin . Doesnt burn at all and absorbs nicely . I even love the minimal no fuss packaging . Must have product in your skin care !
Megan W.
I really like this morning moisturizer. It is a thicker moisturizer so you really don't need that much. It also has a really nice smell in my opinion. I think it works great and is suppose to be good on all skin types. A win in my book.
Daisy R.
Fort Pierce, FL
It's a good moisturizer however I have oily skin. I prefer to use this at night before bed and not during the day. I felt like my face became more oily when worn as my day moisturizer. Definitely a night time moisturizer for me.
Crimson H.
I am so in love with this moisturizer! I've used it for a solid year and it has completely changed my skin. I used to suffer from super dry, flaking skin and now I finally feel like I have healthy base. I recommend for everyone!
Skye N.
Cornettsville, KY
I love philosophy products sooo much! My favorite brand for sure. This is extremely light weight yet moisturizing. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin or anything but this really is more for preventative measures.
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?