• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost an oily ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
  • "It always feels like and fresh on my face and a little goes a long way!" in 4 reviews
  • "She uses it every night to keep her skin nice and moisturized." in 3 reviews
  • "I had really dry skin and my nose would always break out when I used this it was like my skin just sucked it right up because it was so thirsty." in 3 reviews
lindsey w.
Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, smells great, and never feels oily on my skin. My makeup goes on effortlessly over it and it gives me a glow! Leaves my skin looking bright and feeling soft. Recommend for any skin type!
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
I had heard a lot of talking going on about this moisturizer so I went ahead and gave it a shot! I will say all the hype is true! It's very light weight, yet still leaves your skin feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed. A little goes a long way which helps you save money in the long run.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I love this product so much! First time I ever tried it was a small sample from Sephora. I used it for everything because it worked great on my skin. It is a high quality product and I even used it as a primer. I bought more because I loved it!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I got this stuff and my mom took it from me because she loved it so much. It's so gentle on my skin. The kicker is that I got it at Marshalls and it wasn't expensive at all. I have been looking for this so I can buy it again. I'll have to buy two next time.
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
Ooooo....I tried this product at Ulta and loved how hydrated but not greasy this felt. It will cost you about $40 For 2 ounces but I am pretty big on skin so this would have to be an investment but worth it if you ask me! I would buy this product for sure!...
Tracy H.
This product has a nice sent and made my skin feel smooth and soft. It is a good product and I recommend you give the product a try. In my opinion, it's not any better than some drugstore products such as Olay, Ponds, or L'Oréal but worth a try. B
Jaynee H.
Lakewood, WA
My all time favorite face moisturizer! I have very very sensitive skin and this does not bother me one bit. It has a nice delicate smell that's very light. And it doesn't leave me feeling greasy like some moisturizers. I would 100% recommend
Lauren G.
Mansfield , TX
I love the smell, texture, and results I received from this product. I have really dry skin in some spots, so I need a truly moisturizing but not greasy product. This particular product met and exceeded my expectations and I will repurchase.
Lindsey A.
This is kind of too thick for me. I feel I am pulling on my skin a little to hard and likely not doing it an favors since the pulling causes wrinkles. It's ok if yoh are dabbing it on around the eyes. But 3 weeks in and I see no change.
Jamie Rose S.
I really enjoy Philosophy products because their brand really takes into account the importance quality skin care and they cater to all different skin types to ensure there is something for everyone. With that said, I love their hope in a jar moisturizer night cream because it has made such a difference in my skin since I first started using it. I suffer from extremely dry skin due to having an autoimmune disease and as a result my skin is also incredibly sensitive, so it's not easy to find skincare. Prior to discovering this night cream my face felt like it had a texture of it's own, and no matter what I tried, including Clinique as well as kiehls, my skin stayed the same. After some persuasion by a Sephora beauty advisor, I decided to give this a try, but didn't have high hopes, however I was blown away the morning after leaving it on all night. This literally a miracle in a jar and I highly recommend it, you won't be disappointed!
Lisa M.
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?