BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Laura Q.
This moisturizer is one of my top 5. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is because I prefer Philosophy's "Take a Deep Breath" over this one. It feels a little lighter and more of a gel but this particular one is ones of my favorites as well!!!
lindsey w.
Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, smells great, and never feels oily on my skin. My makeup goes on effortlessly over it and it gives me a glow! Leaves my skin looking bright and feeling soft. Recommend for any skin type!
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
I had heard a lot of talking going on about this moisturizer so I went ahead and gave it a shot! I will say all the hype is true! It's very light weight, yet still leaves your skin feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed. A little goes a long way which helps you save money in the long run.
Tracy H.
This product has a nice sent and made my skin feel smooth and soft. It is a good product and I recommend you give the product a try. In my opinion, it's not any better than some drugstore products such as Olay, Ponds, or L'Oréal but worth a try. B
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I got this stuff and my mom took it from me because she loved it so much. It's so gentle on my skin. The kicker is that I got it at Marshalls and it wasn't expensive at all. I have been looking for this so I can buy it again. I'll have to buy two next time.
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
Ooooo....I tried this product at Ulta and loved how hydrated but not greasy this felt. It will cost you about $40 For 2 ounces but I am pretty big on skin so this would have to be an investment but worth it if you ask me! I would buy this product for sure!...
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
I love the smell, texture, and results I received from this product. I have really dry skin in some spots, so I need a truly moisturizing but not greasy product. This particular product met and exceeded my expectations and I will repurchase.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
Absolutely my go to for the foreseeable future! I love this product and I am completely obsessed. It is so lightweight and doesn't weight down on my skin. I use in the morning before makeup, and at night after I wash my face. Love the scent & texture of this moisturizer.
Lindsey A.
Valrico
This is kind of too thick for me. I feel I am pulling on my skin a little to hard and likely not doing it an favors since the pulling causes wrinkles. It's ok if yoh are dabbing it on around the eyes. But 3 weeks in and I see no change.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is an excellent, This product works very well on areas where wrinkles are forming and also on areas of dryness. It is a bit greasy feeling so if you have oily skin, I would skip this. It's a bit pricey, but overall I like it.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?