BY PHILOSOPHY

• Is this okay for oily and sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does it contain hyaluronic acid?1 Answers
  • I used to love this product years ago, but it had almost ...4 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar
  • "This is a very good moisturizer i really don't like that my moisturizers have smells to them because sometimes the fragrances can clog up your pores but using this has really helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven " in 97 reviews
  • "I've been a loyal customer of philosophy for as long as I can remember. Every winter I stock up on this stuff because my face gets so dry. After a couple of uses I noticed a huge change in my face. My face was back to glowing and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!" in 90 reviews
  • "I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! " in 74 reviews
  • "Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me." in 5 reviews
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I've been using philosophy hope in a jar for a few weeks now. It's great for my combination skin (oily T-zone & dry every where else) because it doesn't over moisturize any oily spots I have and gives me a clearer complexion to put make-up over. I enjoy the light clean scent also!
 As I'm in my 30s I thought about skincare more and fighting aging anyway I can. It's great for all skin types, helps with improvements of texture with containing lactic acid, to remove dead skin cells, and strengthen natural rejuvenation.. For a more skin radiance as it gently exfoliate for healthier looking skin & texture.
When you have understanding of what a product does then you will know more on how to use it.. I like how a little bit goes a long way as I always apply it after washing with purity cleanser! I recommend to buy it in kits that way you get more products in the same line to use together.. As that way you get more bang for your buck while trying out the line.. I gotten this in the $34 along with purity, time in a bottle, and renewed hope in a jar eye cream. That's 4 products.. Ps.. time in a bottle seems to help with wrinkles as my crows feet seems to have lessened! I will definitely but again cause of the results I've been having! I'm in love with this skincare kit!💖
Brean R.
Randleman
I recently went to Sephora and asked their advice on what moisturizer I should buy for my extremely dry skin. I specifically told her I have dry flakey skin plus eczema and could not get a foundation to lay on my face without clinging to dry patches. I asked for relief and this is what she went to and raved about, so I gave it a shot. I do like his moisturizer and could definitely tell a difference in my makeup application when wearing this under. The only thing I didn't like was, that if I missed just 1 day of putting this on my face would be so dry, even more then normal. I was hoping that I would see improvement at least over a few months, but that's not really the case.. so I'm kind of up in the air on this one. I do have to admit that this is the only moisturizer so far that has allowed me to apply foundation without clinging to dry patches AT ALL!
Brittany M.
Cottage Grove, MN
I recently decided that I needed to start a facial moisturizing routine. After a good bit of research, I purchased Hope in a Jar. I was a bit skeptical at first because it’s a bit pricey, but I really do like it! It goes on nice and smooth and doesn’t take much at al to cover my face. After two weeks, it really has made a difference in my face. I definitely recommend this!
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I got this as a sample and i loved this so much. I have it on my list to go buy. This moisturizer is just what you need if in the middle of the day you feel that your skin is thirsty. It is so light weight and doesn't feel or weight your skin down. I loved the smell and felt that it left my skin moisturized and dewy. I plan on buying it even if it is a little expensive
Christine H.
Milpitas, CA
I have been trying this moisturizer for the last two weeks and I’ve been really enjoying it! My skin combination, and very acne prone. This moisturizer is very light weight, great for sensitive skin and doesn’t clog pores at all. I use it mainly as a night cream but you can use it in the morning too! After wearing it over night, the next morning my skin looks very radiant and healthy. I would definitely recommend!
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Philosophy hope in a jar is a god-sent I got it for Christmas and put it on every night after I wash my face and it basically gives me life again. My skin is so dry and cracked from the cold weather that's just basically just put some nourishment back into my skin and it feels instantly amazing
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've tried really hard to like this cream, but every time i go into the store to try some, it smells like paint. I've gotten samples and every sample smells like paint. I don't think I'll ever buy this cream.
Taylor B.
Cleveland, TN
This product is amazing. It is super light weight on my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and toned. Super gentle and smells amazing! It’s my new favorite moisturizer. I use it each night after I cleanse with the purity face wash and in the mornings before I apply my makeup!
Amber P.
I have very dry skin, but I was looking for something that would help moisturize but not break me out. I love love this product! It's very light weight on the skin. I've been using it for almost a month now, and it's really helped I use it more at night when I clean my face. I will say it's kind of expensive for me, but I didn't realize how far the small jar goes!
Naomi B.
Becker, MN
I really liked this moisturizer because it was super hydrating, which is much needed in this winter weather, and it felt super light-weight. The product soaks into your skin super fast and feels so natural and refreshing!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How has this really helped your skin, if at all? Is it worth the sticker price?
Mary R.
Carmel, IN
I tried this product from a sample. Anyone else think the smell is terrible?
Kay T.
Vancouver
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
How soon do you see the affects after using this moisturizer?
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Does it have a strong smell or is it a light scent?