BY PHILOSOPHY

Our Award-Winning, Lightweight Daily Moisturizer. Created for the medical market. Unique souffle texture. Healthy-looking glow Hydrates and provides antioxidant protection, while improving skin texture and tone, leaving it smooth and radiant. Philosophy:  where there is hope there can be faith.  where there is faith miracles can occur. see more...

Kari K.
Kari K.
Fort Ripley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I was needing to find a moisturizer that wouldn't make my skin break out. I have sensitive skin and this has worked wonders! My face is moisturized and I haven't had any breakouts since using this product! I'll never try another again!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Zion, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hope in a jar! It is such a good moisturizer! I have bought it several times at ulta. it can be pricy but it is a good product.
Beca W.
Beca W.
cleveland, WI
It sinks in well and has a unique texture. It doesn't smell good though. I went through a jar of it and when I opened up my second jar, it was all separated. All of the liquid in the lotion was on top. In the garbage it went. I'm assuming I was sent an older jar when I bought it from Ulta.
Lyndsey  S.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face lotion. It is lightweight and never greasy. The smell is strange at first but it does not last long. It helps my makeup go on smoothly and if it weren't for the price I would have given it 5 stars
Christiana S.
Christiana S.
Dubois, PA
This is SOOOO cute! Ant skincare lover on your gift is going to be so happy to get this. Great moisturizer, I use it daily! Gentle on sensitive skin too!