BY PHILOSOPHY

what was is not what will be. let hope light your path in life s journey, and it will set you free. hope in a jar oil-free spf 30 provides optimal hydration to revitalize skin and help maintain its natural moisture barrier, while providing broad-spectrum sun protection. this lightweight, hydrating daytime moisturizer is infused with multiple antioxidants for protection against environmental attack and the visible signs of aging. the gentle, oil-free formula absorbs on contact, leaving behind an invisible matte finish that will make all skin types rejoice. oil-free, lightweight formula leaves behind a matte finish provides optimal hydration and broad-spectrum sun protection antioxidant enriched to protect skin against environmental attack see more...

Megan M.
My husband's cousin is sixty years old, but her perfect skin belies her age by at least thirty years. It's hard not to stare at her when we're together. I finally asked what she used, and she said, "Philosophy's Hope in a Jar." That's it. Of course I had to try this virtual fountain of youth, but I was disappointed. It's a run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates, but I don't find any ingredients aside from glycerin which will give long-term wrinkle relief and gorgeous skin. I would not repurchase. This is highly overrated.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
Philosophy is one of my favorite skincare brands, and I have been using their moisturizers for quite a while now. I love that this is moisturizing without feeling greasy, and oil-free as to not break out my sensitive skin. The SPF is great feature as well and makes it a great day time moisturizer.
Sara J.
Coolville , OH
This is an ok moisturizer but I hate the packaging. It's very hard to control how much comes out and I always ended up getting way too much, and went through it really fast. I would repurchase if it had a pump instead of a squeeze tube.
Naomi B.
I usually hate wearing SPFs and only do so begrudgingly, but this SPF makes it less miserable.  It doesn't leave a very thick and oily feeling on the face and instead sinks into the skin after just a few minutes.  It also doesn't have the very strong SPF smell that many do.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Finding a good oil free spf was very hard for a person with oily akin until i found this. This spf is hydrating and works very well. I thought it would have not been as good but it turned out to be amazing .
karen P.
I love Phiosophy products... they never disappoint me... they are so good for your skin as near to natural as you could get and always does the job well...hope in a jar is a classic and will always deliver... soft clean skin... this is oil free and is great for i believe both skin types... love it!
Melinda D.
Honolulu, HI
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer of al time. It's a little pricier than the drug store brands but worth every penny. Almost everything makes me break out except for this. It keeps my skin hydrated but never greasy, and it smells great!
Alina M.
Hawthorne , CA
Love this for everyday, doesn't clog pores, isn't heavy and gives your skin a nice glow after a few uses. I love how it has spf but doesn't have the spf smell/feel to it. I definitely will be repurchasing.
Jamie H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This was my go to daily moisturizer until I discovered tinted moisturizers and ditched foundation altogether. Fresh, non greasy and great SPF coverage. My sensitive skin never had an issue with it either!
India C.
Brownstown, IN
I love this stuff! It really moisturizes my skin! I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels so soft! I also do not have any kind of bumps, pimples, rash, etc. when I use this. I highly recommend this product to others! You won't regret it!