BY PHILOSOPHY

Hope In A Jar Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer (For Normal To Oily Skin) see more...

Meg K.
Flint, MI
Love this facial moisturizer. I swear by Philosophy because they're so good! It never feels greasy or oily, but you still get that awesome glow when you use their products.
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
This smells weird and I often wonder what the benefit of using it is. Philosophy isn't a drugstore brand, but this moisturizer feels generic but with a prestige price. I use several Philosophy products and understand the what I am getting for the price I pay... I am still figuring out if this is really worth $39.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I only tried a sample of this moisturizer and it literally only lasted about two weeks so I can't say much about long term results but the short term results were pretty average! Im pleased with the hydration and it definently didn't make my skin feel oily.
Marcie R.
Review for: Philosophy Hope In A Jar Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer (For Normal To Oily Skin) 60ml/2oz more...
This is a top notch moisturizer! It is very lightweight and does not leave your face oily. It does not clog your pores, which is great if you are acne prone. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth. Highly recommend!
Kayla B.
Review for: Philosophy Hope In A Jar Oil-Free Gel Moisturizer (For Normal To Oily Skin) 60Ml/2Oz more...
I seriously love this stuff it makes my skin feel so moisturized. Which is important. It doesn't make my skin feel dirty or clogged. It's pretty expensive, but it lasts a very long time! My fine lines are gone!
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
I use this after exfoliating my skin and it moisturizes my skin very well. The cream is thick so a little bit gets the job done. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Leslie B.
I LOVE this stuff!! Within hours of applying this moisture, I saw and felt an incredible difference in my skin. It does not leave you oily or sticky. Everything soaks in nicely and leaves your skin looking the best! I would recommend to any one and all skin types!
Maranda S.
Tampa
This is great for oily skin. I have oily skin and it has done a great job improving my skin every time I use it. I reccomend it. Its not too pricey and its a great product.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
I use this product for my oily to normal skin and and it works very well at sealing in the moisture I need while not making my skin produce extra oil. I like the gel formula, especially because I live in TX and during the summer it is hard to keep moisture in my skin without sweating it off. I took off one star because it slips off my skin when it is over 90 degrees and my face looks like an oil slick.
Esmeralin F.
Philosophy has one of the best eye products I've used. I am a repeat user and after using it for the first time I was so impressed at the results

Walmart