BY PHILOSOPHY

hope in a jar night intense retexturing moisturizer features an innovative qusome delivery system that enhances efficacy, while limiting the potential for irritation. patented qusomes help deliver potent glycolic acid deep into skin's surface to retexturize skin while plumping the appearance of fine lines and evening skin tone. skin is noticeably smoother, lines are visibly softened, a rosy glow is restored and results continue to improve with nightly use.

philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer
  • "I received this as a sample from Sephora and I seriously love it. It's heavier than its counterpart, Hope in a Jar, but obviously that's not a problem for nighttime. Plus, it's still not even that heavy. It does a fantastic job moisturizing and I will absolutely use it again." in 20 reviews
  • "Awesome product I have really dry skin and this product Made my skin feel so nice must have " in 16 reviews
  • "I absolutely love my "hope in a jar" this stuff has rejuvenated my skin and has finally made it lose some of the texture it had. It has also really helped with the dryness on my face. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, I really recommend this for people who have sensitive and dry skin. " in 12 reviews
Jamie G.
San Diego
I really love this night intense moisturizer, but I did notice slight discrepancy. I have two of these jars and noticed that one came a couple shades darker (kind of a yellowish) and it was a completely different scent than my other jar. I ended up getting rid of that jar and just kept my original jar (I was gifted the second one). But I am so in love with this product, especially since I have really dry skin. It works so well to sink into my pores slowly and make me feel so hydrated. I always wake up with my face feeling so supple and hydrated. It is a very thick night cream though.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
I gave this three stars because it was too rich for me and broke me out. I was so excited to try it because of the glycolic acid in it. Glycolic is the smallest aha molecule and penetrates all the qay to your basal layer to truly regenerate and renew cells. This formula was very hyrdrating but way to thick for me. Also, I found it to be a bit more irritating to the skin too.
lisa v.
bloomfield hills
I love this moisturizer. It’s so thick and creamy. Very gentle on the skin. Sometimes I have reactions with other products but have never had any issues. It doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy and I’ve had compliments that my face is glowing after I use it. It gives you a dewy hydrated appearance.
Andrea E.
Orlando
One of my favorite moisturizers ever! I got this in a set with the daytime one sold at Ulta and I am obsessed. The night one is slightly thicker and really does it’s work during sleep. I feel fresh and clean every morning after it!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
I really like this nighttime moisturizer. It's very light on your skin and easy to apply. I use it pretty regularly along with other Philosophy skincare products. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of skin!
Maddison R.
Canonsburg
Love this moisturizer!! My face always feels soft & hydrated the next morning. The packaging is a little deceptive & there’s less products than you would think but I still think it’s a good price.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I really want to like this. Especially since it is so expensive. It smells pretty awful. I will use it to use it up but I won't repurchase. It is a nice thick cream though and does moisturizer and lightly exfoliates my face overnight. I do not use it all over my face as I feel that it is too harsh, but I haven't had any moisture problems since using it on my trouble areas.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
I love the hope in a jar line, it was my ride or die for ages! This one is not quite heavy enough for me during the winter but it’s great for the summer or for someone with super oily skin. It smells great too!
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I love this product. It goes on great, and isn’t sticky. Comfortable to sleep in and makes my skin glow! I’m a regular user of this product and I recommend to most people! This brand overall is just amazing.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A nice entry level night cream. Hydrates and speeds up cell turnover with alpha hydroxy acids. philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this when I made a purchase directly through the Philosophy website. It was much denser and thicker than the regular "Hope in a Jar," but I don't know if there was that much of a difference between the day / night cream? Does anyone else know the differences?
Anna W.
Does the philosophy brand work great??
Jessica W.
How long does a 2oz jar typically last?
rachel h.
How much does this cost?
Gisela H.
does this leave your face oily ??