BY PHILOSOPHY #96 in Night Cream

hope in a jar night intense retexturing moisturizer features an innovative qusome delivery system that enhances efficacy, while limiting the potential for irritation. patented qusomes help deliver potent glycolic acid deep into skin's surface to retexturize skin while plumping the appearance of fine lines and evening skin tone. skin is noticeably smoother, lines are visibly softened, a rosy glow is restored and results continue to improve with nightly use.

Miranda W.
Florissant , MO
I love this product! I use it every night along with the original hope I’m a jar moisturizer during the day. I get mine at ulta (they do have a set with both in it) it’s a little heavier than the original but it is still very light on the skin. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave it oily or feeling heavy. It doesn’t really have a strong scent to it and it comes in just a standard jar. A little bit of this goes a long way so it should last you awhile (especially since it’s meant for night time) I’ve noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin since I’ve been using this product. I feel like it would be good for any type of skin and I would recommend it if you’ve been thinking about trying it!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I gave this three stars because it was too rich for me and broke me out. I was so excited to try it because of the glycolic acid in it. Glycolic is the smallest aha molecule and penetrates all the qay to your basal layer to truly regenerate and renew cells. This formula was very hyrdrating but way to thick for me. Also, I found it to be a bit more irritating to the skin too.
Kristyn M.
Marysville
I just recently got this for Christmas. In winter I tend to have dry skin. Using this at night makes me feel refresh in the morning with moisturized skin and having to worry about it being dry or flaky. I use this with the day time to help keep my face from getting dry.
Megan W.
Love this night cream. It is a thicker cream so it really feels like it’s moisturizing and sinks into the skin. It has a nice smell to it and a little goes a long way. I definitely feel that it keeps my skin looking youthful
Maddison R.
Canonsburg
Love this moisturizer!! My face always feels soft & hydrated the next morning. The packaging is a little deceptive & there’s less products than you would think but I still think it’s a good price.
Kayla C.
I really want to like this. Especially since it is so expensive. It smells pretty awful. I will use it to use it up but I won't repurchase. It is a nice thick cream though and does moisturizer and lightly exfoliates my face overnight. I do not use it all over my face as I feel that it is too harsh, but I haven't had any moisture problems since using it on my trouble areas.
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
I love the hope in a jar line, it was my ride or die for ages! This one is not quite heavy enough for me during the winter but it’s great for the summer or for someone with super oily skin. It smells great too!
Tyanna J.
lumberton
This is a good Cream to use. It keeps my skin really moisturized. Some creams do make my skin feel moisturized but not for long. This one did meet my expectations. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Matea R.
loma linda
I love this product. It goes on great, and isn’t sticky. Comfortable to sleep in and makes my skin glow! I’m a regular user of this product and I recommend to most people! This brand overall is just amazing.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
A nice entry level night cream. Hydrates and speeds up cell turnover with alpha hydroxy acids. philosophy hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer
Ashly E.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this when I made a purchase directly through the Philosophy website. It was much denser and thicker than the regular "Hope in a Jar," but I don't know if there was that much of a difference between the day / night cream? Does anyone else know the differences?
Anna W.
Does the philosophy brand work great??
Jessica W.
How long does a 2oz jar typically last?
rachel h.
How much does this cost?
Gisela H.
does this leave your face oily ??