Philosophy Hope In a Jar Moisturizer (All Skin Types) 56.7g/2oz uploaded by Desirae S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Brand from Philosophy. Hope in a jar original formula was originally created for the medical market and is a world-renowned skin cream. It contains beta glucan, a powerful antioxidant, which enhances skin immunology; and lactic acid, which gently exfoliates skin to reveal smoother, healthier looking skin. for years, plastic surgeons have been recommending this formula to patients in pursuit of younger, healthier skin. Results can be seen and felt within days, leaving a healthy, rosy glow to the skin that doesn't require makeup or cover up. Pack Size - 60ml/2oz see more...

sierra m.
Bellevue, MI
not very good. the packaging is nice and sturdy but the lotion itself is very thick and hard to rub in. it has a very strong, lingering smell that smells like the “odorless” lotions. if you have super dry skin it may work for you though.
Abby R.
Baltimore
This stuff cleared up a lot of my skin. I stopped breaking out and honestly just bought it because I needed moisturizer but it feels like velvet. Kinda makes me oily bc I’m already oily but all in all it’s wonderful
Matea R.
Loma Linda, CA
My all time favorite anti aging moisturizer! So creamer and doesn’t dry sticky. It’s light and makes my skin soft and supple. It’s my go-to! Love it and I have bought it multiple times. I do recommend this to everyone.
Casey A.
I am not sure if this says anything about fighting wrinkles... doesn't do anything to my forehead wrinkles. But my face is left smooth and clear after I use this. Very hydrating!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I do not understand the hype for this product. It is not as moisturizing as I would like and it smells really weird. I think it's pricey, especially considering that this product does not produce any noticeable results for me. I will not be repurchasing and I would not recommend this product to friends and family.
Samantha N.
New Brunswick, NJ
Love this product. A little pricy but worth it, very smoothing texture and I use the day and night cream and my skin look amazing. Went above and beyond expectation.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
Love love love this moisturizer. In fact this is my go to. Since using philosophy products, my skin looks and feels the best that it ever has. Gentle and perfect for even sensitive skin. I have super dry skin and this actually moisturizes my face!
Shefali M.
I have dry skin and upon doing some research many people recommended this product. The smell alone turned me off but I tried using it for a few weeks. I ended up having greasy skin that did not feel moisturized. The cream seems to sit on top of the skin and does not absorb well.
Tori B.
I love how hope in a jar goes on my skin. It is not greasy, though my skin type is very oily. It is light enough to make me feel like I’m not using anything, but strong enough to keep my skin from drying out! And it smells good!
Lauren M.
This is my all time favorite daytime moisturizer! I have oily skin with a few breakouts but I still like to moisturize my skin. This is an excellent one for that! I would love it if they would make this in a tinted version!