philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free uploaded by Celina K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

our oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps hydrate the skin, absorb surface oil and keep pores clear, leaving behind a matte finish. if your moisturizer is weighing you down, set your skin free with hope in a jar oil-free. this oil-free, lightweight moisturizer for normal to oily skin provides optimal hydration to revitalize skin and help maintain its natural moisture barrier, as it helps absorb surface oil and keep pores clear. multiple antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack, while natural extracts help soothe the skin. the lighweight, fluid formula absorbs on contact, leaving skin feeling comfortably hydrated with an invisible matte finish. a hopeful mind is free to dream, a hopeful heart free to love. let it in, and hope will set you free to soar. oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps absorb surface oil and keep por see more...

• I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Baltimore, MD
I really wanted to love this product because everyone raves about it......but I didn't. It didn't make my skin look or feel healthier. It didn't impact my skin at all except it made it breakout. It didn't help with the dryness either. I was REALLY disappointed when I put it on before bed and woke up the next morning with several new zits...total bummer!
Skye c.
Skye c.
New Smyrna, FL
I love that this lotion is oil free. It makes your skin feel so good and it's not heavy in fact it is very light. I would recommend this product to all my family and friends. I love this stuff! In my opinion this is one of the best products out on the market right now
Janna Z.
Janna Z.
This helped my dry face so much! I used it every day and after about four days I saw dramatic improvement in the quality smoothness and hydration in my skin which is very hard for me usually without getting oily or breaking out. I would recommend this product!!
Caprice H.
Caprice H.
Los Angeles, CA
The philosophy hope in a jar oil free is a good moisturizer! I would recommend it for oily type skins since it's almost like a gel moisturizer. It won't clog your pores due to how lightweight it is! It's a bit pricey, one 2oz is $47 and the 4oz(jar) is $75.
stacy C.
stacy C.
Amazing product!!!! You can feel it gently kissing your
skin. This is the first product I have ever tried that
worked instantly. It is fabulous! Non greasy so it won't slide down your face. #philosophy

Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Budd Lake, NJ
Great product. This product has kept my skin smooth and "fight off" the signs of aging. The moisturizer is gentle on your skin. I've been very happy with this product.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is probably my favorite moisturizer I have ever used. It smells good, makes my face soft, doesn't break me out, and isn't too expensive for a great product.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Conyers, GA
I love the smell of this lotion and the fact that it doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin!!! I have used other hope products and I've really enjoyed them.
Celina K.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
I know why this is one of their most popular items! love the moisturizer, sensitive enouh4for my roschea and eczema. smells great goes on evenly. I love it
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Linwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this feels. It makes your skin feel like velvet and smooths it out while also hydrating your skin. I use this every day
Rubi S.
Rubi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?