philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free uploaded by Celina K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

our oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps hydrate the skin, absorb surface oil and keep pores clear, leaving behind a matte finish. if your moisturizer is weighing you down, set your skin free with hope in a jar oil-free. this oil-free, lightweight moisturizer for normal to oily skin provides optimal hydration to revitalize skin and help maintain its natural moisture barrier, as it helps absorb surface oil and keep pores clear. multiple antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack, while natural extracts help soothe the skin. the lighweight, fluid formula absorbs on contact, leaving skin feeling comfortably hydrated with an invisible matte finish. a hopeful mind is free to dream, a hopeful heart free to love. let it in, and hope will set you free to soar. oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps absorb surface oil and keep por see more...

• I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Baltimore, MD
I really wanted to love this product because everyone raves about it......but I didn't. It didn't make my skin look or feel healthier. It didn't impact my skin at all except it made it breakout. It didn't help with the dryness either. I was REALLY disappointed when I put it on before bed and woke up the next morning with several new zits...total bummer!
Janna Z.
Janna Z.
This helped my dry face so much! I used it every day and after about four days I saw dramatic improvement in the quality smoothness and hydration in my skin which is very hard for me usually without getting oily or breaking out. I would recommend this product!!
stacy C.
stacy C.
Amazing product!!!! You can feel it gently kissing your
skin. This is the first product I have ever tried that
worked instantly. It is fabulous! Non greasy so it won't slide down your face. #philosophy

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is probably my favorite moisturizer I have ever used. It smells good, makes my face soft, doesn't break me out, and isn't too expensive for a great product.
Celina K.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
I know why this is one of their most popular items! love the moisturizer, sensitive enouh4for my roschea and eczema. smells great goes on evenly. I love it
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Linwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this feels. It makes your skin feel like velvet and smooths it out while also hydrating your skin. I use this every day
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. Alright. Kind of pricey and not worth the price. It does moisturize but I didn't notice any major difference in my skin.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
One of their most popular products! Works great and smells good! A tad pricey but not outrageous
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband's cousin is sixty years old, but her perfect skin belies her age by at least thirty years. It's hard not to stare at her when we're together. I finally asked what she used, and she said, "Philosophy's Hope in a Jar." That's it. Of course I had to try this virtual fountain of youth, but I was disappointed. It's a run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates, but I don't find any ingredients aside from glycerin which will give long-term wrinkle relief and gorgeous skin. I would not repurchase. This is highly overrated.
Bao X.
Bao X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw my sister had this product and I had to get myself one because she swore by it! I love the original formula in a jar, and when I saw Philosophy came out with an oil-free one, I was shook! I love anything oil-free because my skin produces large amounts of oil already and this product did not disappoint me! It's still got a creamy, whipped texture and it applies smoothly on my skin. A little goes a long way and the amount in this bottle is definitely going to last a long time for me.
Rubi S.
Rubi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?