philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free uploaded by Celina K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

our oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps hydrate the skin, absorb surface oil and keep pores clear, leaving behind a matte finish. if your moisturizer is weighing you down, set your skin free with hope in a jar oil-free. this oil-free, lightweight moisturizer for normal to oily skin provides optimal hydration to revitalize skin and help maintain its natural moisture barrier, as it helps absorb surface oil and keep pores clear. multiple antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack, while natural extracts help soothe the skin. the lighweight, fluid formula absorbs on contact, leaving skin feeling comfortably hydrated with an invisible matte finish. a hopeful mind is free to dream, a hopeful heart free to love. let it in, and hope will set you free to soar. oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps absorb surface oil and keep por see more...

• I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got a travel size of this and it wasn’t until I went on vacation that I realized that this is THE BOMB. I immediately went and bought the full size while I was on vacation and talked my mom into using who also went and bought the full size.
Lindsay H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! I don’t break out with it and it is very gentle on irritated skin. I tend to buy drugstore brands, so this is a bit pricy, but it’s definitely worth the splurge! The scent could be a bit nicer, but other than that it’s great!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband's cousin is sixty years old, but her perfect skin belies her age by at least thirty years. It's hard not to stare at her when we're together. I finally asked what she used, and she said, "Philosophy's Hope in a Jar." That's it. Of course I had to try this virtual fountain of youth, but I was disappointed. It's a run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates, but I don't find any ingredients aside from glycerin which will give long-term wrinkle relief and gorgeous skin. I would not repurchase. This is highly overrated.
Bao X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw my sister had this product and I had to get myself one because she swore by it! I love the original formula in a jar, and when I saw Philosophy came out with an oil-free one, I was shook! I love anything oil-free because my skin produces large amounts of oil already and this product did not disappoint me! It's still got a creamy, whipped texture and it applies smoothly on my skin. A little goes a long way and the amount in this bottle is definitely going to last a long time for me.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and love it! It's similar to the Sunday Riley good genes but not as harsh and much more moisturizing - anyone can use this. Smells great, feels great and also takes dead skin cells off as well but again not harsh. It's a miracle worker. Usually you have to get a serum that takes away dead skin cells which will make them ball up on your face which takes the product off too then moisturize but this does both.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff leaves your skin feeling and looking amazing every time. I love how gentle it is because usually my skin is pretty sensitive to different products. Totally exceeded my expectations! This product was amazing
Carmen N.
Ferndale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it's a pricier brand it's a pretty decent brand as well. I don't know how I feel about their skin products so much after an hour or so when it really sets all in. I've used better moisturizers and I'm not sure I'd give this another go bc it definitely clogged my pores quickly.
Paul S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not my favorite philosophy product. While it's oil free, it has some kind of plant wax blend that felt really heavy on my skin. It didn't absorb quickly at all and left me feeling greasy all day long. I know Ulta stopped carrying it and I it's not even on philosophy's website anymore.
Amber H.
Slidell
This was fantastic for my skin, gentle enough for under eye while still being potent enough to do it's job! It's very gentle, creamy, and silky. Application is easy and goes on smoothly. It feels good on your skin before bed time and works throughout the night!
kelley k.
Plantsville , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love my favorite I have been using for years. My skin feels so different and I love the way it smells it's a great price and I feel like it has cleared up my skin. I would buy again. I think it's great for all skin types
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?
Rubi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?