philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free uploaded by Celina K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

our oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps hydrate the skin, absorb surface oil and keep pores clear, leaving behind a matte finish. if your moisturizer is weighing you down, set your skin free with hope in a jar oil-free. this oil-free, lightweight moisturizer for normal to oily skin provides optimal hydration to revitalize skin and help maintain its natural moisture barrier, as it helps absorb surface oil and keep pores clear. multiple antioxidants help protect skin against environmental attack, while natural extracts help soothe the skin. the lighweight, fluid formula absorbs on contact, leaving skin feeling comfortably hydrated with an invisible matte finish. a hopeful mind is free to dream, a hopeful heart free to love. let it in, and hope will set you free to soar. oil-free, lightweight moisturizer with antioxidants helps absorb surface oil and keep por see more...

• I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
philosophy hope in a jar hope oil free
  • "Some of the best stuff on the market! It doesn't bother my sensitive skin like a lot of other moisturizers do. The price is high but well worth it!" in 5 reviews
Sarah N.
Tazewell, TN
I originally got a travel size of this and it wasn’t until I went on vacation that I realized that this is THE BOMB. I immediately went and bought the full size while I was on vacation and talked my mom into using who also went and bought the full size.
Lindsay H.
I love this moisturizer! I don’t break out with it and it is very gentle on irritated skin. I tend to buy drugstore brands, so this is a bit pricy, but it’s definitely worth the splurge! The scent could be a bit nicer, but other than that it’s great!
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
I received this as a sample in a beauty subscription box, and I wasn't too impressed with the formula. It was non greasy, however, the scent was really not my cup of tea. It's very floral, but the product does last the day.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
Got a sample of this and love it! It's similar to the Sunday Riley good genes but not as harsh and much more moisturizing - anyone can use this. Smells great, feels great and also takes dead skin cells off as well but again not harsh. It's a miracle worker. Usually you have to get a serum that takes away dead skin cells which will make them ball up on your face which takes the product off too then moisturize but this does both.
Megan M.
My husband's cousin is sixty years old, but her perfect skin belies her age by at least thirty years. It's hard not to stare at her when we're together. I finally asked what she used, and she said, "Philosophy's Hope in a Jar." That's it. Of course I had to try this virtual fountain of youth, but I was disappointed. It's a run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates, but I don't find any ingredients aside from glycerin which will give long-term wrinkle relief and gorgeous skin. I would not repurchase. This is highly overrated.
Savannah H.
This stuff leaves your skin feeling and looking amazing every time. I love how gentle it is because usually my skin is pretty sensitive to different products. Totally exceeded my expectations! This product was amazing
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
While it's a pricier brand it's a pretty decent brand as well. I don't know how I feel about their skin products so much after an hour or so when it really sets all in. I've used better moisturizers and I'm not sure I'd give this another go bc it definitely clogged my pores quickly.
Paul S.
This was not my favorite philosophy product. While it's oil free, it has some kind of plant wax blend that felt really heavy on my skin. It didn't absorb quickly at all and left me feeling greasy all day long. I know Ulta stopped carrying it and I it's not even on philosophy's website anymore.
Amber H.
Slidell
This was fantastic for my skin, gentle enough for under eye while still being potent enough to do it's job! It's very gentle, creamy, and silky. Application is easy and goes on smoothly. It feels good on your skin before bed time and works throughout the night!
Ashley K.
Arlington, VA
I got this product in the bag that comes with flying business class with United Airlines. It was a great lotion for the super dry air in the plane cabin. I'm definitely interested in checking out the rest of their product line.
Kelley Y.
Clinton Twp, MI
I was wondering if this is a good moisturizer for oily skin?
Rubi S.
Is this good for oily acne prone skin?

back