philosophy hope in a jar hope hand and cuticle cream uploaded by Bridget O.philosophy hope in a jar hope hand and cuticle cream uploaded by Sana  .philosophy hope in a jar hope hand and cuticle cream uploaded by Julie F.

BY PHILOSOPHY #58 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

hydrate dry hands with hands of hope intense moisture hand and cuticle cream, formulated to help provide long-lasting moisture for softer hands. just when you feel like your hands have given their all, there s hope to help give back. hands of hope hand and cuticle cream is designed to help moisturize and smooth dry hands and rough cuticles. the formula contains shea butter and a blend of natural oils to help provide long-lasting moisture and help prevent dry skin and nails. this ultra-rich hand cream helps aid in moisture retention and improve skin s smoothness for silky, soft hands. hands of hope absorbs quickly without leaving hands feeling sticky or greasy. it s the hope your hands have been searching for. hands of hope are the hands that help, heal, protect and comfort. use your hands to give hope, and you will have hope to hold. helps provide long-lasting moisture softens see more...

• I love this lotion. Does it come in s smaller size. Fit...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry skin? My hands are very dry ...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Megan M.
My husband's cousin is sixty years old, but her perfect hand skin belies her age by at least thirty years. It's hard not to stare at her when we're together. I finally asked what she used, and she said, "Philosophy's Hands of Hope." That's it. Of course I had to try this virtual fountain of youth, but I was disappointed. It's a run-of-the-mill moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates, but I don't find any ingredients aside from glycerin which will give long-term wrinkle relief and gorgeous skin. I would not repurchase. This is highly overrated.
Victoria C.
This philosophy hand cream has been a life saver this winter! I got it as a gift for Christmas and love it! It doesn't leave a waxy or sticky feeling and the scent isn't strong which is a plus. I don't like my hand lotion to have a scent when I'm out and already wearing perfume and body mists. My hands get so dry most winters but now that I've been using this hand cream they haven't been dry a single time! It also does wonders for my cuticles! This would probably be a great investment for someone that has to wash their hands alot at work so they don't get dried out.
Jesilyn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love all philosophy products to begin with- but this one was by far my favorite when I tried it for the first time trying to give myself an at-home manicure! It worked amazingly and left my hands feeling like I just left a nail salon without that price.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
You like smooth, soft, supple hands? yes... yes you do. Then try this! Put this on your hands and you will INSTANTLY be REFRESHED, Moisturized and rejuvenated! This might become your holy grail... but whose really mad at that? Im not! So Buy this... You wont regret it.
Jennifer H.
Superior, WI
I absolutely love anything philosophy, they definitely have a lifetime customer in me, and this hand/cuticle lotion was no exception. I do nails for Instagram and am constantly looking for a product that will soften my hands and cuticles. This product left my hands feeling silky and smooth, while not leaving behind an oily residue. My only negative is that the smell bothers me. It reminds me of the smell of play-doh. Since I'm not a fan of that, I use it only when my hands really need a pick me up.
Lindsey G.
Gonzales, LA
This is the best hand lotion I have ever used. My hands started to get calloused once I started CrossFit, and this cream saved them. The lotion goes on so smooth and leaves your hands feeling silky. The price is high but the quality is so much higher. I cannot say enough good things about this product. I will also say that I love that Philosophy uses quality and non harmful ingredients. Just a little of this lotion and the results are almost instant.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
Okay first off I like this lotion alot, but I can't give it 5 stars because I'd like an awesome scent, the price is a bit high, and I wish it lasted longer. however it feels great without being greasy and I can put it on before bed and still use my e-reader without feeling like I'm leaving swipe marks all over the screen. I feel it's wonderful but not the holy grail of hand creams I'm searching for.
Katie M.
Levittown, NY
I've been using this lotion for over a month now and honestly I'm still on the fence. Like many girls out there I suffer with dry hands and using this product definitely does help however I feel it doesn't last very long. I'm personally not a huge fan of the scent, it kinda smells like chemicals? Idk if that's just me? I would rather it just be fragrance free. Still though a good product to use if your on the go or your hands get dry after washing them. I'm honestly just gonna use up my travel sized one and move on to something else.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
This is my first time trying a product from this line but I have been dying to. This hand cream is very moisturizing without leaving your hands greasy and without a ridiculous smell. The only downfall is the moisture doesn't last very long. I feel like an hour can go by and I have to reapply because my hands are super dry again.
Kate S.
If you live somewhere and have cold winters, and the wind dries out your skin. This is what you need. I suffer from terribly dry hands in the winter, so dry they crack and bleed. I've tired many lotions but nothing works like this does. Definitely recommend.
Isabel M.
Santa rosa , CA
Is this product good for dry skin? My hands are very dry and so far nothing has worked for me.
Bridget O.
Mill Run, PA
I love this lotion. Does it come in s smaller size. Fit in a purse ??