Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersphilosophy
Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types

Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types

face moisturizer for all skin types

Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types ? I have been using a high end moisturizer for sometime, I have been hoping to find something that is a bit more budget friendly...One of my main concerns is dry skin so am wondering if people that use Philosophy would say it works as well as Elemis, SK-II or other more expensive brands
Is it good for comby skin?
I’ve been wanting to purchase a new night cream, is [product:philosophy-hope-in-a-jar] any good?
Start your review of Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types!
Product Highlights
...helped my skin. It protects from any environmental damages and it is very hydrating the smell is the only downside but my skin looks so dewy and it is hypoallergenic so it wont clog pores. So anyone with acne prone skin this is your match made in heaven in reviews
...and it wasn't dry at all...and not too oily. Its great for year round dry skin too! I use it sometimes in the summer when my face decides to lose its moisture!in reviews
I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding moisturizers that don't clog my pores. I love this one so much and honestly never even noticed the smell. It's really lightweight which is exactly what I was looking for! in reviews
A little goes a long way as it is super hydrating and too much will make your skin feel oily depending on your skin type.in reviews
Hands down the best moisturizer that has worked for me.in reviews
Erica S.
1,619 reviews
Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types uploaded by Erica S.
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. Even their night time one is amazing for retexturizing.
Zac P.
Fayetteville, NC
I work in an Ulta beauty, and I've tried many many moisturizers. But Hope in a Jar is one I always come back to, it's intensely moisturizing without being oily. I have dry skin and it gives my ski the perfect amount of hydration if I put it on before bed. Love this!
Gemma Louise M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Paint this on at night and you’ll suddenly give ‘sleeping beauty’ new meaning. It is my go-to whenever my skin needs an extra hydration boost.
Brittany E.
West Chester, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product. It makes my skin feel absolutely incredible. I have very dry skin sometimes & this helps.
Brandi L.
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. I use it at night after cleansing my skin. My cells build up on my face and this product helps with the turn over process for my skin. Can't live without it. A must try.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Philosophy Hope In A Jar Face Moisturizer For All Skin Types uploaded by Dayle M.
I have used Philosophy for well over a decade. This was one of the very first products I purchased and I have a jar sitting on my counter right now. It’s tried and true. The scent is not overpowering. Hydrates amazingly well. Great to use morning and night. I love this and their Miracle Worker Moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Brittany A.
I use this moisturizer every morning when I wake up this is my first time using it it's gentle on the skin nice packaging it feels light weight on your face and I love the smell it smells clean I would definitely buy this again
Kelly B.
Goshen, IN
I love this lightweight moisturizer! It smells amazing and it does a great job of softening my skin without clogging pores. I do wish it had more anti-aging benefits but I will continue to buy.
Erica S.
1,619 reviews
If you're anything like me, you have had many trials and errors, in search of the perfect facial moisturizer. After false hopes and wasting numerous amounts of money, I finally found my Holy Grail moisturizer, Hope in a Jar by Philosophy. I fell in love almost instantly. From the 1st application I could see how radiant it left my skin and how smooth it felt on without being oily, heavy or breaking me out. This moisturizer is for all skin types, it has antioxidants, is very lightweight and non greasy. It leaves your skin looking extremely radiant right from that inital use and also gives you a more even-toned, smoother texture, soft yet supple skin. If i recieved something for free I'd try it but nothing compares to Hope in A Jar. The Original is for ALL skin types but the renewed is for dry skin types so dont get them confused if you have oily or oily-combo skin like me or else you'll get greasy & break out. Read containers carefully, they look identical.
Erin O.
If you're looking for a reliable moisturizer, this is it. It spreads easily and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump, and doesn't leave an oily residue on skin. The only downfall -- and this is only applies during the winter months when my skin is super dry -- is that I have to really work the moisturizer into my skin, which can sometimes become a bit of a process. But overall, this is a wonderful product that will be a part of my skincare routine for a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa W.
Joplin, MO
il y a 5 mois
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,764 reviews
il y a un an
susan M. il y a un an
Yes! But i think they make a night time version( black container) thats a little thicker for overnights
Jessica N.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone got any reviews on SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture ? Is the price worth the value? Give me some feedback!!