philosophy hope in a jar advanced skin smoothing body lotion  mangos and cream  7.8 oz

philosophy hope in a jar advanced skin smoothing body lotion mangos and cream 7.8 oz

BY PHILOSOPHY

is your skin thirsty? inspired by our world-famous hope in a jar moisturizer, we created hope in a jar advanced skin smoothing body lotion. hope for body is total body hydration. this lightweight, fast-absorbing body lotion nurtures and helps maintain skin s natural moisture barrier, while the ester of lactic acid provides a gentle exfoliation to help promote smooth, healthy-looking skin. the formula is antioxidant enriched to help protect skin against environmental attack. hope in a jar for body provides long-lasting moisture and advanced skin smoothing benefits for skin that feels noticeably softer and more supple. advanced skin smoothing body lotion, mangos and cream. see more...

• "This smells so good! I love the tropical mango scent. So yummy! As a lotion is say it's ok but not super hydrating. Id rather use my Aveeno for dry skin concerns but if you want something that smells good and hydrates briefly this will work for you." in 3 reviews
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
There is SO much hype surrounding this bottle of cream. And I have to say it, AND FOR WHAT? I found the formula to actually be very, very drying! I had little red, painful, dry patches on my face. I started using the hope in a jar because everybody else was using and I was saturated with advertisements for this product in the media. Never again. I actually said 'I will use my own HOPE in a jar from now on', when the red blotches had nearly cleared up. Meaning, I will make my own decisions and not let advertisements sweep me away,
Ceile D.
Yarmouth Port, MA
The hope in a jar line by philosophy is always a great go to, and its always something I have in the closet. It keeps my skin very hydrated and soft, and I only have to apply it once a day after I get out of the shower. I would recommend this to a friend, I use this product and a body butter and my skin has never felt more moisturized!
Avra K.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Great product, really smooth and great fragrance, kind of pricey which I hate considering it's just lotion but what can you do? I bought this in a store and I use it a few times a week but I try to use it sparingly! I would most likely buy it again! We shall see :) Would recommend it!
Elizabeth B.
This lotion was very hydrating. It left my skin feeling so, so silky smooth and soft. It gave my skin a hydrated, healthy, youthful look to it as well. The scent was very nice, and smelt refreshing. It wasn't too overpowering but it left a hint of smell to it that was just the perfect amount of whiff to it.
Lindsey M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with all things Philosophy! I love the way it all smells and makes my skin feel! i have super sensitive skin and i have never had a problem with this brand. I recommend it to everyone I know! thank you for producing such a great product!
Lauren H.
Davidson, NC
Beverly N.
Philosophy products are top of the line, and Hope in a Jar is a favorite of many! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. Love these products for special occasions and for gifts, as the women in my family love Philosophy too!
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love the scent, and this lotion provides great moisture. I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but ever since I've found it at T.J.Maxx, I'm a lot more likely to splurge and keep it in my bathroom for guests.
Fatima A.
Not only does this smell amazing, but this stuff really works. I use this throughout the day. Keeps my skin moisturized and soft.
Caroline G.
Smells like a dream and moisturized well without leaving a greasy feeling. Wish it were more affordable, but I love it.