BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy hope in a jar A to Z complexion perfecting bb cream, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Is this product any good? Details please 1 Answers
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is my go to. Not only does it moisturize, have SPF but it also gives some great coverage. As a mom of a one year old something quick and easy that accomplishes multiple things is a win in my book.
Catie B.
York, NE
This is one of my go to summer beauty products! Everyone truly needs a face product with spf in it and this is spf 20. If you're looking for high coverage this isn't for you because it is very light, but that's what I like about it. Perfect for a natural everyday quick look but it doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup!
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
I have been using this product for a year. It works well for minimal coverage, but I always wear powder foundation over it. I don't see any of the benefits that the products list. It doesn't seem to help my makeup stay through out the day. One of the major drawbacks is that the pump has no way of getting all of the product out. The pump stopped pumping when the product was still half full.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the way my skin feels when I wear this. It is a little expensive but well worth it. I wish they had more color selection. The skin benefits are a huge benefit and my skin glows when I use it
🦊Meag F.
Longmont, CO
Review for: A-Z Spf 20 Tan more...
It didn’t even look like I was wearing anything. It looked like my skins natural radiance. I wish it was cheaper but I’d still probably shell out cash for it.
Angela  R.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: A-Z Spf 20 Tan more...
How is the coverage of this bb cream i am a big fan of philosophy, so yeah its curiosity
Shelby L.
Is this product any good? Details please