BY PHILOSOPHY

Hope For The Holidays Set - A gift of holiday glow. Treat skin with hope and enjoy continuous hydration, softened lines, smoother texture and a healthy-looking color and glow. This holiday-exclusive collection features Renewed Hope In A Jar refreshing & refining Moisturizer, plus Hope In A Jar Night and Renewed Hope In A Jar Eye, for 24-hour nourishment and a youthful radiance that lasts, in beautiful holiday packaging perfect for giving (even to yourself).An $85 Value!Hope For The Holidays Set Includes:Renewed Hope In A Jar (2.0 oz.)Hope In A Jar Night (0.5 oz.)Renewed Hope In A Jar Eye (0.25 oz.) - Hope For The Holidays Set see more...

Beth W.
Beth W.
Aurora, IL
I love all the products in this set. My favorite is Renewed Hope in a Jar. The only negative is that you have to watch sun exposure. Would love it all the more if it included a sunscreen. The consistency and scent of all the products are wonderful. Priced a little high, but I would buy again.
Aliana D.
Aliana D.
Phoenix, AZ
Last Christmas I received this as a gift and my laaawd is it magic. The packaging was beautiful. The product makes my skin beautiful. I will be buying this when it get closer to Black Friday, the gift set is way marked at a better value around the holidays. I recommend to everyone!
Ïmă N.
Ïmă N.
Casablanca
I gived this set to my sister as a gift and she really falled in love whit it nice packaging when she first saw it! I wasn't expecting such a great results after using it! It was so gentle and amazing ! To be honest this product really improved me and i am thinking about buying it for myself
Christina R.
Christina R.
Farmington
I really love Philosophy skin care products. They feel wonderful on the skin and they make great gifts for girlfriends that I know my friends will love. The way it is packaged for the holidays is nice too. :)
Rach V.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
My favorite philosophy set! All the best goodies inside. I use renewed hope in a jar as my everyday moisturizer. Wonderful for gifts (and obviously yourself). I bought at Ulta during the holidays .
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love philosophy since they have a variety of products to pick from. This package is great for when you want to get your friend a gift for the holidays, the smell is great and leaves your skin soft afterwards
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Great products. Could see a difference in my skin right away. Love the holiday set great amount of product for the price. Does make a great gift for someone or your self
Jenikah M.
Jenikah M.
This set is to die for!! So perfect. I love that it has their three best products in it. Such a good gift