Philosophy Hope for the Best Coffret: Cleasner, Mositurizer, Eye Cream, Hand Cream

BY PHILOSOPHY

Hope for the Best Coffret: 1x Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleasner (For Face & Eyes) 60ml/2oz 1x Hope In A Jar High-Performance Mositurizer (For All Skin Types) 60ml/2oz 1x Multitasking Eye Cream (For Dark Circles Puffiness & Lines) 15ml/0.5oz 1x Hands Of Hope Hand & Cuticle Cream 30ml/1oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift

Tresca M.
Jerome, ID
Got a sample of the moisturizer to try out. I have combo skin but oily in my t-zone and I actually really like this product. I can see the long term affects that it's given my skin. I have had minimal break out since using it and my skin seems to be more firm. Definitely recommend!
Faith B.
San Antonio, TX
This skin care routine is amazing. I use my cleanser every day as it is one of the only products I have found to actually take all of my eye makeup off without me having to scrub in some new wrinkles. It's light on the skin, therefor good for sensitive skin. Recommend!
Kinzie M.
marshall, MO
I absolutely love the hand cream and the moisturizer. It is long lasting and isn't gloopy. It's easy to apply and keeps my face and hands hydrated and feeling healthy! I suggest this to anyone with rough hands or a dry face
Jayleen R.
Love their cleanser. I only use it when I am taking of my makeup and it is perfect for just that. It removes ALL makeup of my skin. Pretty much gets the job done. Very gentle and does not have a strong scent, I believe it would be great for all skin types.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is a great quality gift set to give to someone. This is how I was introduced to it and I'm forever thankful to the person who got this for me. Now I'm hooked. All of it is so gentle. Even the exfoliator. It's finely milled so it's easy to wash off. Some exfoliates can be pretty difficult to wash off.
Stella B.
Cleveland, TN
Philosophy gift sets are the absolute best!! I started getting these when I was super young, and I've loved them ever since. They always smell great and even feel better on your skin or in your hair. I would give these to everyone if I could, especially if they were cheaper.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this tester set that was given as a gift to me. I love being able to test out these fabulous products so that I can later go and buy a larger size if I am pleased with the product.
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
These are so so light weight and soothing . No side affects whatsoever. The eye cream is very gentle and light on my oily eyelids . It might be on a pricier side but totally worth it . Would recommend this