Philosophy Home For The Holidays Set
Philosophy Home For The Holidays Set
By philosophy
Gina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

I've wanted to try these but I always find that they are a little more than I'm willing to spend. Are they really worth the price?

Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Whitesville , Ky
1 year, 2 months ago
I will agree that they smell much better in the bottle. However, the lip gloss is my favorite! And the shower gel can be used as a shampoo and it is amazing on my hair!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Mill Spring, NC
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't like them cuz they smell good in the bottle but not on skin