BY PHILOSOPHY #81 in Skincare Sets

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A delicious, eight-piece collection of festively scented formulas for hair, skin, and lips. Wrap yourself in holiday love and lustrous shine with this set of inspiring scents and pampering products. The three-in-one shower formula cleanses and conditions skin and hair, leaving it super soft and silky. The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your pout adorned with a sheer, glossy finish.

This set contains: 4 x 4 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun 4 x 0.5 oz High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun

• "I could marry this stuff!Smells Literally heavenly." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE the holiday set I purchased one last year and they smell amazing and they leave your skin smelling like warm cookies !" in 8 reviews
  • "The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your mouth adorned with a sheer, glossy finish." in 7 reviews
  • "I like it that they can be used as body wash,bubble bath and shampoo.The scents last a very long time after your shower or bath." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part is that it works as a shampoo/conditioner/body wash - so there's no need to bring 3 products along with you - it's the perfect all-in-one!" in 6 reviews
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
I got this as a Christmas gift last year and fell in love! I take this out every Winter and use it on a regular basis. This collection has sparked a new (slightly costly) interest in me. I now have tons of body washes, scrubs, lotions, and mists that are all seasonal. I now rotate scents every season! I now also have an entire cabinet of containers that I rummage through a lot and a boyfriend who doesn't understand why.
Kassandra c.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This set is amazing , they did a complete home run making these since you have a little duo of two of my favorite add one for any occasion . The smells are perfect not too strong but last just long enough as well for the lips they pop out even more when you know they're matched up . If your looking for a gift for someone or just yourself this would be exactly what you're looking for.
Sarah P.
Ogden , UT
These products are seriously the best. Every Christmas I looked forward to getting the special holiday scents. I buy a set for myself, my sister and my niece. I usually hate getting bath products as a gift, but on the rare occasion somebody surprises me with philosophy....it's the highlight of my week for sure. You just can't find something that smells better.
Siobhan T.
Albany, NY
I love this set! It smells so amazing. The shower gel helps my winter dry skin, it is very moisturizing. The smell lingers for the rest of the day and I love it. The lipglosses are pretty, they give a great little shine to the lips. They smell great too, although I find that the smell doesn't last very long. Highly recommend.
Margaret A.
Philosophy products are amazing all year long...But around the holidays they get even better! I love how they make my skin feel and smell. Their fragrances are simple and fresh. I do not use every day but a few times a week. I bought holiday gift sets for all of women in my family! We are addicted:)
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
I love philosophy so much! It smells like heaven and I don't think they've made a bad scent yet! It is a little expensive but if you wait around the holidays you can score awesome deals and value sets that save you at least 50%. My skin feel so soft and smells amazing just after one wash!
Fiorella S.
Hyatt A.
Hamtramck, MI
If I could give this star ten stars, I would!! My absolute favorite combination of holiday scents, and they last on your skin FOR-E-VER! If you ever find yourself at Macy's or Bath & Body Works, make sure to pick up a box of these babies, you won't regret it, i promise!
Hailey B.
I absolutely loved this set. I bought mine from ulta a couple of weeks ago and they're all I've reached for since. The smell lasts on the skin all throughout the day, it's very creamy and hydrating, you get plenty of product in each bottle and a little goes a long way.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Philosophy soaps are amazing. I have yet to find a scent that I do not like!! They are gentle on the skin and leave you smelling wonderful! Everybody in my family uses these soaps and the holiday sets are the perfect time to try out new scents for a great price!
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Are these really worth the price?
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
Would this product be good for dry skin?
Jerrianne B.
Massena, NY
I wish these were a tad bit cheaper. Everyone I know is crazy over Philosophy. Are they worth the money?
Serena H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Whats your favorite smell from Philosophy?
Trinitee G.
Haledon, NJ
How much do you think this would cost on amazon or ebay