Philosophy Home For The Holidays Set

A delicious, eight-piece collection of festively scented formulas for hair, skin, and lips. Wrap yourself in holiday love and lustrous shine with this set of inspiring scents and pampering products. The three-in-one shower formula cleanses and conditions skin and hair, leaving it super soft and silky. The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your pout adorned with a sheer, glossy finish.

This set contains: 4 x 4 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun 4 x 0.5 oz High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun

Is this a good brand for a skin care routin for pimples and oily face or?
Hair product
Start your review of Philosophy Home For The Holidays Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could marry this stuff!Smells Literally heavenly.” in 26 reviews
“I LOVE the holiday set I purchased one last year and they smell amazing and they leave your skin smelling like warm cookies !” in 8 reviews
“The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your mouth adorned with a sheer, glossy finish.” in 7 reviews
“I like it that they can be used as body wash,bubble bath and shampoo.The scents last a very long time after your shower or bath.” in 6 reviews
“The best part is that it works as a shampoo/conditioner/body wash - so there's no need to bring 3 products along with you - it's the perfect all-in-one!” in 6 reviews
This is a wonderful gift...This gift is awesome for teens and women...They have a great smell and I would recommend...The pro's it smells wonderful the con would be that the product was in a bigger size...Yes I would buy again...
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
Wyoming , MI
This set is the perfect gift for any lady, I have got this and sometimes would give the whole set or even separate them and add them to a gift bag. The washes are so gentle and creamy. I will continue to buy this. The sents are amazing.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands to shop, especially when it comes to body and skincare. First of all, if you haven't tried anything from Philosophy, this little kit is great to try a bit of everything. Their shower gels smell INCREDIBLE, and I adore their packaging with the list of "ingredients" located on the front. Their lip glosses also smell great and are not too tacky!
Lansing, MI
This holiday set is a much needed retreat for the busy holiday season. I love the way the body cleanser makes my skin feel silky and I love the fragrances. The lip glosses go one smooth and do not cake, they also soften my lips.
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
I absolutely loved this set. I bought mine from ulta a couple of weeks ago and they're all I've reached for since. The smell lasts on the skin all throughout the day, it's very creamy and hydrating, you get plenty of product in each bottle and a little goes a long way.
Disputanta , VA
Philosophy is one of my absolute favs when it comes to bath products, lotions etc. These sets are great as gifts but also perfect for someone wanting to try a variety of their amazing scents. A+ products. Highly recommend!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Morganton, NC
Smells fantastic, 3 in one wash is amazing for shower and bath. would not recommend for shampoo if you have color treated hair. glosses are great, not tacky but they don't last all day either.
Combination / Acne
Tolleson, AZ
This is such a great set. It also is at a great price at Ulta. This set can last a long time too! I got it as a gift for my friends and they loved it. It smells amazing, and I can't wait to buy more next holiday season.
Dullness
This is a great set with nice enchanting scents. I used a couple to use for traveling and I split the rest up to use as part of gifts. I love this set, especially for the price and for what you get considering a full size bottle of body wash cost nearly $20.
Love these products! They smell heavenly. They last long and it's so worth it. Best Christmas gift for anyone for the holidays. I bought it at Ulta a year ago and I am still using them! I highly recommend this products!!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...