BY PHILOSOPHY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A delicious, eight-piece collection of festively scented formulas for hair, skin, and lips. Wrap yourself in holiday love and lustrous shine with this set of inspiring scents and pampering products. The three-in-one shower formula cleanses and conditions skin and hair, leaving it super soft and silky. The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your pout adorned with a sheer, glossy finish.

This set contains: 4 x 4 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun 4 x 0.5 oz High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine in: - Sparkling Cranberry - Have a Cherry Christmas - Peppermint Bark - Cinnamon Bun

• "I could marry this stuff!Smells Literally heavenly." in 26 reviews
  • "I LOVE the holiday set I purchased one last year and they smell amazing and they leave your skin smelling like warm cookies !" in 8 reviews
  • "The emollient lip gloss hydrates, soothes, and luxuriously softens lips, while leaving your mouth adorned with a sheer, glossy finish." in 7 reviews
  • "I like it that they can be used as body wash,bubble bath and shampoo.The scents last a very long time after your shower or bath." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part is that it works as a shampoo/conditioner/body wash - so there's no need to bring 3 products along with you - it's the perfect all-in-one!" in 6 reviews
Chase L.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Smells so so good, i love philosophy’s body washes. Although, their scent is great, i feel like there are no other benefits in them. It doesn’t moisturize it anything. But if you want a basic body wash that smells amazing, this is for you!
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
I got this as a Christmas gift last year and fell in love! I take this out every Winter and use it on a regular basis. This collection has sparked a new (slightly costly) interest in me. I now have tons of body washes, scrubs, lotions, and mists that are all seasonal. I now rotate scents every season! I now also have an entire cabinet of containers that I rummage through a lot and a boyfriend who doesn't understand why.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I really love the scent of all the Philosophy products! I like the 3-1 system because I don't have to worry about multiple bottles in the shower, its less cluttered. My hair always ends up feeling soft and smelling delicious! The price isn't bad either for what you get. It is also healthier for your body and uses less of the "bad" chemicals than other brands.
Angela L.
One of my coworkers and closest friends loves anything philosophy. She also happens to be one of those people that has everything so it is really hard to shop for her. This gift set is the perfect solution to that. I am able to give it to her every year and she always loves it! It is a great gift and I recommend you pick some up. You wont regret it!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love philosophy so much! It smells like heaven and I don't think they've made a bad scent yet! It is a little expensive but if you wait around the holidays you can score awesome deals and value sets that save you at least 50%. My skin feel so soft and smells amazing just after one wash!
Kaitlin C.
Old Bridge, NJ
I received this set as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely loved it!! The product lathers really well and smells AMAZING!!!!! Plus, I love how there is always a recipe on the bottle that matches whatever the scent is. This is a great gift for anyone, they're sure to enjoy it.
Hyatt A.
Hamtramck, MI
If I could give this star ten stars, I would!! My absolute favorite combination of holiday scents, and they last on your skin FOR-E-VER! If you ever find yourself at Macy's or Bath & Body Works, make sure to pick up a box of these babies, you won't regret it, i promise!
Amy L.
Oh my gosh I love this stuff!! This brand is already one of my favorites so I went ahead and purchased this set to break up into smaller gifts for friends and family. It's a great value for the price and the scents are absolutely heavenly.
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
LOVE this. Good enough to eat. Can't get enough. Silky smooth body wash. Brightens up bath time for everyone. Found at Sephora. Couldn't pick a better gift for a friend! A little pricey, but it's totally worth it. Would recommend.
Anahit P.
I got this last year and I loved it so much I had to go back and get more for all my friends and family. This brand is amazing to begin with and their holiday set just smells so homey and special. I recommend this to everyone.
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
Are these really worth the price?
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
Would this product be good for dry skin?
Jerrianne B.
Massena, NY
I wish these were a tad bit cheaper. Everyone I know is crazy over Philosophy. Are they worth the money?
Amanda p.
San Antonio, TX
I have dry skin would this product help ?
Serena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Whats your favorite smell from Philosophy?