BY PHILOSOPHY

the holiday spice rack wraps you in the comforting scents of holiday spices moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse philosophy holiday spice rack trio set includes: spiced cinnamon stick shampoo, shower gel bubble bath 2 creamy cardamom shampoo, shower gel bubble bath 3 vanilla bean nutmeg shampoo, shower gel bubble bath the moisturizing, multitasking formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft. made in usa product ingredients: br spiced cinnmon stick shampoo, shower gel bubble bath: water, sodium laureth sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, lauryl betaine, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, fragrance, glycol distearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, sodium hydroxide, eugenol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyquaternium-10, laureth-2, buteth-3, sodiu

Toni A.
I LOVE holiday baking. This kit will make you want to stick your tongue on the bottle (seriously, don't). The scents are light, and linger after your shower. I wash my hair/body and don't use a perfume. I love doing housework smelling like yummy spices. My husband LOVES laying in bed next to my hair because of the warming scents
Haley S.
Fayetteville , AR
I always love Philosophy products and their gift packs are so fun! I enjoy giving these to the ladies that love pampering in my life and its a great price for the great quality product! Cute packaging too! Maybe a little less sparkle in some of the products, but otherwise great!
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Love this trio! They all smell really good and they last pretty long as well!
I've purchased this trio last Christmas and I still have some left in the bottles! Try this trio out, you won't regret it! I recommend this product to others! Purchase it!
Kim S.
I love philosphy products they are really always high quality and make my hair/skin feel really nice.

These smell so good i want to just eat them. They are the perfect gift secret santas because everyone likes them and they are the perfect thing to keep for yourself because they work so well.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
I always buy sets like these around the holidays so I can divide them up to put in individual gift baskets for my friends. These sets are super affordable and make the perfect addition to any gift basket I'm creating. I usually buy them directly from Philosophy.com or from Ulta, which makes shopping simple.
Selena K.
I get so excited for this time of year when Philosophy comes out with their holiday sets. I got this one for christmas. It feels and smells amazing. Definitely christmas in a box.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I love all three of these scents. And I also love philosophy body wash. It is the best and it lasts forever. I have had one bottle now for ovary year and I also bathe my daughter in it because it is so gentle. I couldn't go without it
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
All of philosophys products are to die for. i have never been disappointed by this brand for all their skin care products. i jist recently got some body wash and lotion from there and not only can this brand make products that work - but everything feels so light and refreshing and smells SO GOOD
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
I love all of philosophy products and I love them to bits. I have used them a lot and always end up going back to them. They are moisturizing without drying out your skin and do not burn or irritate the skin. I have sensitive skin. I will always purchase this brand, it is the only brand I trust.
Sana A.
I received the holiday spice rack trip as a present and was pretty excited to try it out. My favorite of the trio was the vanilla nutmeg because it smelled AMAZING! I was disappointed with the other two scents though because the scent was really overpowering and unpleasant.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I have been looking at this gift set for friends as xmas gifts. I think they are a great value but I want to make sure they are quality products and actually have enjoyable fragrances.. I always hate the strong candy smelling ones.