philosophy holiday spice rack trio

the holiday spice rack wraps you in the comforting scents of holiday spices moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse philosophy holiday spice rack trio set includes: spiced cinnamon stick shampoo, shower gel bubble bath 2 creamy cardamom shampoo, shower gel bubble bath 3 vanilla bean nutmeg shampoo, shower gel bubble bath the moisturizing, multitasking formula provides a rich, foaming lather to gently cleanse and condition, leaving skin and hair feeling soft. made in usa product ingredients: br spiced cinnmon stick shampoo, shower gel bubble bath: water, sodium laureth sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, lauryl betaine, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, fragrance, glycol distearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, sodium hydroxide, eugenol, ethylhexylglycerin, polyquaternium-10, laureth-2, buteth-3, sodiu

I have been looking at this gift set for friends as xmas gifts. I think they are a great value but I want to make sure they are quality products and actually have enjoyable fragrances.. I always hate the strong candy smelling ones.
Start your review of philosophy holiday spice rack trio!
How would you rate this product?
Longmont
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this set so much the smells are just all so spot on and they all leave a beautiful shine to my hair and the smell last a long time I’d highly recommend to all my friends it’s also a great gift for not only Christmas but birthdays too .
Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Carrollton, TX
Great stocking stuffer! I received this product last Christmas and I still use it. It smells amazing. I love a product that has amazing quality and smells just as good. This Holiday Spice Rack Trio puts you in the mind of being at the cabins. philosophy holiday spice rack trio #spice #holiday #trio #philosophy
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Boston Ma
Purchased at: ULTA
Philosophy is hands down the best skin care products you could buy for yourself or others. Trust me when I say this I have sensitive skin and none of these products have ever negatively effected my skin. Philosophy always leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, radiant and moisturized. Seriously switch to this product. Anything by philosophy will not disappoint.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Brighton, MA
My favorite of this trio is Vanilla Bean Nutmeg. Definitely a yummy winter scent. They all lather so well and smell delicious. I get these body washes as a treat to my skin and senses. The trio pack is a good way to sample the products and find a scent you really like before buying a full sized version.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Philosophy 3-in1 are my all time favorite body washes. The scents are amazing. This set has warm, sweet, spicy scents that subtly linger on your skin. They don’t strip the moisture from your skin, which is extra important to me in the winter. They’re also the ideal texture to use as a shaving cream.
Dry, Combination, Mature / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Dark Spots
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the different flavors in this set, but the price alone makes the set not worth it. It doesn't feel like these really are any more luxurious or lush than drugstore products, but those scents are almost enough for me to come back and buy more.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Stafford , VA
I received this as a gift and I love the actual smell. Philosophy has great scents and great products with multi use and benefits. I think it’s a great package at a great price. I’d purchase it for my friends.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
Braintree, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I am so happy I purchased this set! I bought it on a whim during the Sephora holiday bonus sale. The smell of each of these reminds me of the holidays. I would repurchase this again if available. Great deal!
Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Des Plaines
You can’t go wrong with Philosophy scented body washes. It’s typically a gift I get, rather than buying for myself. Leaves you clean, while adding some nice scent therapy in the shower or bath.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Williamsburg, OH
The smell of these soaps will forever haunt me in the best way. By far and wide some of the best holiday beauty products I’ve ever purchased. Great for stocking stuffers, too!
Oily / Acne