BY PHILOSOPHY

Jenee B.
snyder
Every time the holidays come around I know with out a doubt the best gift I can buy my loved ones is a holiday set. It lets them know I care for them because they are able to care for their skin, with a shower gel and lotion!
Halie G.
Lester, WV
Philosophy is one of my absolute favorite brands! It's very delicate and gentle and I love it. The packaging is always beautiful, it's very affordable. I got mine at ulta. I love their holiday sets! I recommend
Tαylor H.
Pennsylvania
philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser, I use this product every day and believe that it is worth the price. It's very gentle on the skin and even removes all makeup after a long day.
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
Go this bath set for Christmas & I absolutely adore the fresh minty scents!! They are so clean & fresh smelling & wake me up in the morning!! I was worried about the "mint scented oils" at first because I have very sensitive skin but they are so lovely, soothing & moisturising!! Will definitely be a life long favourite!!
Daniel Z.
Louisville
I love this product!! Great scent not overwhelming at al! I try and snag a set every holiday. The full array makes for a great gift set!!!
Alyssa S.
Grove city , OH
I love all of philosophy holiday products really smells amazing and gets you in the spirit! Totally worth it forever and always
Selena C.
Grandview, WA
I personally think it smells great and super recommended for everybody that enjoys minty christmas smells.
Kim N.
Surrey, BC
I used this for my teacher and coaches gift last year. Everyone loved it and wanted to buy bigger sizes of the product. I bought one for myself and I loved it
Brooklynn C.
Victoria, BC
I love this product, my favourite scent is mint and this helped me smell like mint all the time. I would reccomend this product to anyone