Philosophy High Tea Tidings Set

A trio of moisturizing formulas that leave skin soft, silky, and kissed with deliciously fruity scents. Layer yourself with the sugary smells of berries, sweet cream, and lemon head to toe with this collection of delicious formulas. The shower gel cleanses and conditions hair and skin, leaving you silky soft all over. Pamper your skin post-shower with the hydrating lotion and then give your pout a berry boost with the emollient-rich lip shine. This set contains: - 4 oz Raspberry Almond Scone Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath - 2 oz Lemon Cream Body Lotion - 0.5 oz Wild Berry Jam High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine

Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this ? And has it caused a reaction?
Start your review of Philosophy High Tea Tidings Set!
How would you rate this product?
Waukesha, WI
I love the holiday sets Philosophy comes out with every year! The lip glosses are fantastic, the shower gels smell AMAZING, and the lotion is perfect, not too moist or too dry!
I received this set as a gift and I loved it. First of all the packaging is just adorable and the products are just amazing. I loved the wild berry jam lip gloss and I only wish it was still available. I would recommend Philosophy as a brand to anyone.
PHILOSOPHY FRESH CREAM IS THE BEST THING EVER RIGHT UP THERE NEXT TO LEMON CUSTARD. AWWH- I USE THE SHOWER GEL, SOUFLLE, PARFUM & SPRITZ-- IT MAKES ME FEEL RICH -(FAR FROM IT HAHAHAH) BUT I FEEL LIKE ROYALTY USING PHILOSOPHY LINE.
1,012 reviews
Bought this for someone for a Christmas gift and found out it was all over the place when we ordered it I was able to get it replaced and they also sent me one this is an amazing sent worth every penny although it's sample size absolutely perfect for the holidays
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a sucker for ANYTHING tea related, so when I received this as a gift, I was head over heels. It smelled so good and worked really great on my skin. I will definitely be buying more of this once I'm done savoring it!
They're holiday lotions and baby washes are amazing. The bringing the holiday spirit home every year. The work well with sensitive skin and are not too expensive
Burlingame, CA
❤❤❤ es muy bueno paratu piel y para todo el aroma delicioao sin explicacion lo amor y si eso
Bakersfield, CA
I love anything by the company (hope in a jar!) This is no exception, the scents perfectly compliment each other, packaging is adorable....totally wish they would bring bubble gum back.
Galloway, OH
I got these on QVC. I love the smells because they are sweet and pleasant without being too powerful or bothersome to people around you.
Love the smell of these! The lip gloss is amazing. Smells great and it's not too thick!