philosophy high-gloss high-flavor lip shine mangos and cream .5 oz

BY PHILOSOPHY

the perfect blend of sweet and creamy, mangos and cream high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine provides lustrous shine and moisturizing benefits. the emollient formula hydrates, soothes and softens lips, while providing sheer color and lustrous shine. it s a delightfully sweet treat for your lips. high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine, mangos and cream. see more...

philosophy high-gloss high-flavor lip shine mangos and cream .5 oz
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I am a huge fan of the product., I use it on myself and my clients. Not only is the price decent it is worth every penny. I would highly recommend this to anyone who asked. No matter where I go I always carry it in my purse and my MUA kit.
Emily P.
Opaque color and isn't to sticky. smells good and works for all skin tones. plus, it's a very good and reliable brand. you know the products aren't bad for your skin.
Ana G.
The Philosophy high gloss flavor lip shine mango and cream is amazing. It does smell great and it works on all types of skins,
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Smells fantastic, but not moisturizing at all. Extremely sticky, and difficult to apply. Good pigmentation though.
carissa h.
Mentone, IN
Philosophy high-gloss high-flavor lip shine mangos and cream .5 oz is amazing all 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!