philosophy here comes the sun age-defense water-resistant spf 40 uva/uvb broad-spectrum sunscreen for face

BY PHILOSOPHY

love your skin before you love the sun with here comes the sun age-defense water-resistant spf 40 uva/uvb broad-spectrum sunscreen for face. we follow the gold standards of skin care to give you spf and antioxidants for dual protection against the burning and aging effects of the sun. the unique formula features advanced solar filters that provide even protection, while an antioxidant blend of astaxanthin, date palm extract, and vitamins c and e helps enhance skin cellular defense against environmental attack. best of all, we give you a high-performance sunscreen for face without the heavy look or feel. the oil-free, non-greasy lotion absorbs quickly for an invisible, weightless feel and features a clean, pleasant scent for a perfectly wearable experience. see more...

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
mission hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh I love this! I am a pale person n easily get sunburn this is a life saver. Love the longevity of this too pretty cool because you can easily layer on you makeup and it won't feel heavy. It is very light weight is not gressy at all n your makeup wont slip n slide.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is SO worth it's price tag! It was very effective at protecting my skin from the sun, and I truly noticed a difference in my fine lines after using this for just a few weeks. I only wish it had a matte finish, but I love it so much, I get past it!
Corina B.
Corina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it's such a great product for those who want to protect their skin from harmful rays. It is very effective and easy to apply. I am a repeat user and would recommend to others in a heartbeat.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having rosacea skin exposes you to easy sunburns and damage. This spf protected my skin significantly and went on perfectly. It has no residue feel. The packaging is beautiful and easy to travel with.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best sunscreens out there. It doesn't make my face break out and it smells fantastic. On the expensive end but it will last you a long time.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Thomaston
As much as I love this product line the smell of this one turned me off. I noticed a small improvement to the skin but I didn't care for it.
Tiffany g.
Tiffany g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to throw in your summer bag. SPF is a must and this smells amazing. I would buy it again
Ripa C.
Ripa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was nice and so tasty , I love it , I want more of it , it was good not sweet , I'll buy more in the future , I will go next time to buy it it looks healthy I would recommend to others
member-6f066
member-6f066
Beauty Junkie Expert
UAlem de super proteger a pele, deixa a gente muito mais bonita. Adoreeeei e indico em gente! Levo pra todo lugar