philosophy here comes the sun age-defense water-resistant spf 30 uva/uvb broad-spectrum sunscreen

BY PHILOSOPHY

play safe in the sun with here comes the sun age-defense water-resistant spf 30 uva/uvb broad-spectrum sunscreen. we follow the gold standards of skin care to give you spf and antioxidants for dual protection against the burning and aging effects of the sun. the unique formula features advanced solar filters that provide even protection, while an antioxidant blend of astaxanthin, date palm extract, and vitamins c and e helps enhance skin cellular defense against environmental attack. our lightweight lotion delivers a perfectly wearable experience. the oil-free, non-greasy, lightweight formula absorbs quickly; features a clean, pleasant scent; and is water-resistant for prolonged protection, so you can enjoy safe fun in the sun. age-defense water-resistant spf 30 uva/uvb broad-spectrum sunscreen. see more...

Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this facial sunscreen by philosophy! It is perfect for my face because it is light and not greasy. I am a repeat user of this product and it has exceeded my expectations. I live to use it on swimming trips in the summer.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Everything Philosophy develops turns out to be great! I was looking for some extra sun protection for my skin and tried this product because I trust the brand so much. I was amazed that, unlike other sunscreen products, this one did not leave a white film or flake off when I touched my skin. My makeup was easy to apply afterwards, my skin looked great and was protected from the sun!
Noel D.
Reading, PA
This is, HANDS DOWN, the best sunscreen. I use it everyday on my face and hands, and it works extremely Well. It is gentle and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling behind. The packaging is small enough that I usually throw it in my bag.
Tamara D.
Berryville
I like this product however it can sometime make my skin feel a tad greasy which I didn’t like. The packaging was bright and inviting. It was very gentle on the skin if you have dry skin maybe this is the product for you
Morgan M.
Keeps my skin hydrated while wearing. Doesn’t clog pores. No sunscreen smell. Cute packaging. A little pricey but completely worth the price. Available at Sephora and ulta. Over all very good product.
Isabella K.
Castaic, CA
This sunscreen is purely perfect! I hate how other sunscreen makes my skin oily and gross. This on the other hand is not bad for my skin! I have sensitive skin and I finally found a sunscreen product that doesn't make my face brake out , and I no longer get red spots from the other sunscreen!!
Sophia Z.
absolutely gorgeous suncreen. Great feel, and doesnt smell too strong. I prefer these over the others because i can always trust philosophy's products and they continuously amaze me time to time. Although its more expensive than other sunscreens, its definitely worth the money
Lisa Z.
New York
This is another product you will need when your on the go.The sunscreen works great.Its very gentle and stays on your skin all day and night also.Never been disappointed with this product.Its a must use everyday and I recommened it to everyone.
Jennifer M.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this sunscreen. It's perfect for your face, or any part of the body. It had a pleasant smell, water-resistant and lasts. It's my favorite go to for beach days.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
Philosophy products are some of the best out there. It's not too pricey and the amount you pay is definitely a good value. You can buy it at any store that sells any face wash product. I will definitely be buying again.