BY PHILOSOPHY

who needs the sun when you can have a sun-inspired golden glow? here comes the sun age-defense gradual glow self-tanner for face allows you to find your perfect glow without the harmful effects of the sun. we don t just give your skin a glow, we give it skin-loving ingredients to help improve the signs of aging. this self-tanner gradually delivers color for a remarkably natural-looking golden glow, while an amino acid complex helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. the oil-free, non-greasy formula absorbs easily. use it each day to increase intensity, and find your perfect glow. age-defense gradual glow self-tanner for face. see more...

Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
This is one of my favorite year round product, but it would not be summer without the defence, radiance, warmth, that makes you keep that sun kissed look that this product delivers ...As mentioned year round, keeps face tight to keep enlarged pores at bay, and gently short term tightens fine lines and wrinkles. Smells so clean and fresh, this product has not been promote d enough...
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
This stuff feels soo good on the skin. Not greasy at all. Just the right price and smells great! I definitely recommend this to my girlfriends. You can use this everyday!
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Richelle W.
Maineville, OH
I always am looking for a new tanning product and this one jumped out to me it's perfect for the face! I loved the natural looking tan glow it gave me love love love this and will buy again!!!
Donna A.
Northfield, NJ
This product was too orange for me. I like Philosophy products, but this one was a bust.
Anwaar
It's very good i like itđź’”i really want you guys send to me agin bucse it really make my skin frish omg you have to try it girls