BY PHILOSOPHY

we found a way to make tanning good for your skin. here comes the sun age-defense golden glow self-tanner for body delivers an ageless glow without the harmful effects of the sun. we don t just give your skin a glow, we give it skin-loving ingredients to help improve the signs of aging. this self-tanner provides a sun-inspired golden glow within hours of application, while an amino acid complex helps firm and tone for smooth, healthy-looking skin. the oil-free, streak-free formula is easy to apply for even, mistake-proof coverage. skip the sun, and go for the glow. age-defense golden glow self-tanner for body. see more...

• What is the "stink factor" of this tanner as it processes? 1 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you o...1 Answers
  • How well does this work and how is the scent?1 Answers
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad product, the smell wasn't all bad but the it was a lot shimmery than I though it would be.
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
Cincinnati, OH
I was really excited to try this product! Since, I am fair skin it is hard for me to tan traditionally without getting burned or freckles. The one thing that I really enjoyed about this product is that the color does not transfer to my sheets at night. The tube itself only last me about 4-5 weeks, but it was worth the money and is defiantly better than some other brands.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Newtownabbey, Belfast
I liked this product it didn't smell too bad and it was a nice shade of brown the oly thing I would say was wrong with this product is that it could be too glittery sometimes
Christine K.
Christine K.
Little Rock, AR
What is the "stink factor" of this tanner as it processes?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ?
Christine M.
Christine M.
La Porte, IN
How well does this work and how is the scent?