Philosophy Here Comes The Bride

here comes the bride features philosophy’s best-selling skin care and fragrance, so she can walk down the aisle with a beautiful, radiant complexion, while feeling amazingly clean and beautifully feminine on her special day. the set features purity made simple one-step facial cleanser 2 oz.; hope in a jar original formula moisturizer for all skin types 1 oz.; amazing grace shampoo, bath & shower gel 2 oz.; and amazing grace firming body emulsion 2 oz.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is it as good as everyone claims? I don't like feeling like i have a ton of stuff on my face... how light is it?
I have had tried Hope in a jar and liked it. Has anyone tried any of these other products?
Start your review of Philosophy Here Comes The Bride!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This makes a great bridal shower gift or even as a gift to say "congrats on your engagement".” in 10 reviews
“Philosophy's here comes the bride gift set includes purity made simple, hope in a jar, amazing grace shower gel and amazing grace emulsion.” in 9 reviews
“this looks like a great bridal shower gift and I hope to get this for me when I get marry” in 3 reviews
“They also double as a great bridal shower gift for the bride.” in 3 reviews
Rainelle, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought this for a friend who was going to get married, and was worried about her skin looking dull. She loved this and swears by it. Says it not only made her skin super soft, tighter, brighter and better than ever. Is great quality, great price. Can find it at your face stores. Highly recommended. Great gift.
Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
I'm so glad that I put this on my bridal shower registry. I loved every product, they all smelled so good. I took them with me on my honeymoon. The body emulsifier smells so amazing but it is strong so I didn't even need a perfume when I used it. The smell actually stayed on some of my clothes even after washing, which might be a con to some but I didn't mind. I love the sizes as well because I got to try out the products without spending all the money for the full size - which I ended up buying later anyway.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Elkhorn city , KY
One of my cousins gave this to me as a gift at our wedding and it was one of my favorite gifts that I received! At the time I had only ever used Philosophy body wash and body lotion, so this opened my eyes to how wonderful their skin care is. It's the perfect amount to be able to test out some new products, and such a nice treat for a bride to receive.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
I received his from my future mother in law who knows I love philosophy. I love the purity cleanser and the moisturizer. I think the size is so great for traveling. As far as the amazing grace products go. They are good products, however I don't love the scent. I know many do however it's just not what I'm into. Overall a great gift though!
Combination, Sensitive
Well this is great for everyone! Amazing Grace is lovely but Pure Grace is my favorite. It smells of soap and water. You smell as though you just got out of the shower. I always have this in my bathroom. It’s my go to in the morning before I go to work.
Reform, AL
What a great thing to add to the basket for the bride to take with er on her honeymoon!! After wearing all that makeup all day, especially if she bought stubborn longwear make, which if she is like me--she did, to take this out and wash off the day without having to scrub her face off before she goes to sleep. And i can personally say that the Purity made Simple is a staple in my makeup removing/face washing routine precisely because it takes off everything including waterproof mascara and long wear dark red lipstick.
Combination / Fine Lines
Berkley , MI
I think this is a great bridal gift, or even a bridesmaid gift. The Purity face wash literally melts off all your makeup. This would be a great gift to give to your wedding party that day so they can use that evening. Hope In A Jar is a wonderful moisturizer and really works well with all different skin types. This is a pretty universal gift and can be used on all skin types. The price point is fairly reasonable considering all the products you get.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
San Leandro, CA
Super adorable set that is perfect for gifting to brides for their bridal shower or bachelorette. I’ve personally used some of the products like the cleanser and I think it’s gentle enough for any kind of skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I would die if I received this set as a bridal shower gift. All these products in this set are their top selling ones that are always being sold out quickly. They all work exactly like they say & are worth every penny. This set from the actual Philosophy.com site is not as expensive as you'd think. Great bridal gift idea or even apart of bridesmaid gifts.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Chino, CA
The brand is always great, but these are especially awesome! I received these as a wedding gift, my husband still asks me to buy it because he says it reminds him of how I smelled on our wedding day, these hold a special place in my heart. They make a great gift for the bride, and they are great to own as well. They leave your skin feeling soft and the scents are great, too.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...