philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Holleen D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

help me is an award-winning retinol night treatment that helps minimizes the look of large pores, fine lines and skin discoloration, while helping to clear congested pores. a patented time-release delivery system allows the retinol to be released to the skin gradually for less potential irritation. help me is the winner of allure magazine's editor's choice best of beauty award for best anti-aging treatment.

• Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily? 2 Answers
  • one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a ...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like t...2 Answers
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Retinol has been a LIFE SAVER for my adult acne. I use a prescription cream that works wonders, but adding this retinol cream to my routine has supercharged the prescription! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone!!
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was at Sephora about 6 months ago and the one skin care person had recommended this to me. I have seen a HUGE difference in my face. I was having really bad breakouts on my jaw line and this definitely helped for sure.
Angel P.
Help Me is one of the main reasons nobody ever guesses my age correctly. The amount of product in the tube is a huge value for how little is used with each application. I use it about every other evening before bed on areas of my face that need some extra tlc for small lines and redness. I apply about a pea sized amount total per application because a little goes a very long way. I wait about ten minutes before then applying my night moisturizer. I love that Help Me doesn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin and I love that it also works as an amazing spot treatment for the once-in-a-blue-moon blemish I get. When I feel the beginning of a pimple forming, I apply a tiny bit to the spot that evening and by morning it's totally gone. I can't get enough of this. It's a terrific product.
Candice R.
I'm still working with this product to see just how well it really works but so far it seems to be great. I have really oily skin so if I use a cream it can't be anything heavy and this stuff is almost like a whipped cream formula. It's a cream yet it's super light and almost fluffy. My break outs under my chin are starting to disappear which I'm definitely going to attribute to this! I'm still waiting to see how well it's going to work with my dark spots but it's only been a couple weeks and I know that can take up to 8 weeks. I found my bottle at Ross for $20 so keep your eye out (I think it's almost $50 at retail)!
Shelbi L.
Boise, ID
I began using this product because I'm starting to notice fine lines around my mouth and on my forehead. I wanted something that would also help me with my uneven skin tone and this product has helped in all those areas. My lines are starting to disappear and my skin is on the way to being even all over. I mix this product with a little When Hope is Not Enough moisturizer and apply every night except for the 2 nights a week that I use the micro delivery peel. Very great combination that works wonders for me.
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
Absolutely love this product to death! It's traditionally used for wrinkle prevention but I love it to prevent acne and repair sensitive skin! It reduces pore size and creates a perfect skin texture. The only downsides are the price and that you should not use it everyday as it makes your skin more sensitive. Definitely worth the cost for an event to prevent stress acne! I like to have for occasional hormonal acne and to look refreshed for a nice night out occasionally.
Kyndal G.
Knoxville, TN
I have tried multiple retinol creams and treatments and Help Me is is by far my favorite. I use this cream on a clean face as part of my bedtime routine. It is very effective, but is not too harsh for even the most sensitive skin. After just a few weeks of routine use, you will start to see these amazing results.
Lyn B.
This treatment has been a lifesaver! Before this I would have breakouts because of my oily skin. After using this my skin had barely any breakouts. My skin also became smoother and overall just better looking. It best to let your skin to get adjusted to it by applying maybe twice a week then building up a tolerance. If you put too much too soon all the time, your skin will get irritated. It is sold at Sephora and ulta.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I like that this retinol is packaged right so the ingredients stay preserved. It's lightweight and effective, works great even with sensitive skin. It never caused any peeling like retin a can. I highly recommend for anyone who can't use prescription strength.
Erin M.
Washington, DC
I think that this is a great over the counter retinol treatment! I use it every night and I have seen a huge improvement in my skin tone and fine wrinkles. I never had a period of excessive dryness, so I don't see any cons. My skin does get red when I first apply it, and I've noticed that I get sunburnt a little easier, but those are typical things that happen with retinols.
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like to try a retinol cream because I have laugh lines around my mouth and a few fine lines under my eyes. (Too much homework) My skin can be a little bit on the sensitive side and I heard that not applying retinol properly can cause irritation. Can one of you lovely experts, recommend an effective regimen that won't irritate my skin and where I can see results? :) Thanks!
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Does this really get rid of fine lines?
kasia p.
one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a funky, really off-putting smell. how's this one?
Jessica E.
I have been looking for some type of retinol product to add to my skin routine, are their any suggestions?