philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Lynn B.philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Holleen D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

help me is an award-winning retinol night treatment that helps minimizes the look of large pores, fine lines and skin discoloration, while helping to clear congested pores. a patented time-release delivery system allows the retinol to be released to the skin gradually for less potential irritation. help me is the winner of allure magazine's editor's choice best of beauty award for best anti-aging treatment.

• Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use da...2 Answers
  • one of the philosophy night products i've used in the pas...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I woul...2 Answers
Amanda A.
The best retinol product I have tried to date. I started slow, every 3 days for a week, then every 2 for 2 weeks. But holy wow did it make a difference. All the little bumps and uneven-ness, gone. My fine lines looked smoother. My pores looked smaller. I have used this for about 2 years now, and when I forgot to bring it with me on a work trip, I noticed. My pores looked bigger by the end of the week. As long as you don't get too excited and use it every day right away, your skin should be fine. I didn't have any redness or peeling.
Claudia D.
This product, works like magic. I have a lot of acne scars from picking at my pimples and have dark marks on my face from it. The very first time I used this product, I saw results the next day. My spots were lighter and my skin was softer.
Rachel R.
I have only been using this product for about a month but I am already seeing a difference! I was prescribed Retin A by a doctor and it was way too strong for my sensitive skin. I love this cream because it does not dry me out or irritate my skin, but still delivers results.
Rio A.
San Diego, CA
My skin has improved since using this! I feel like it's a lot clearer and makes my complexion so much better! My only problem with it is the metal tube :/ after it's like half way done, the metal cracks open so you waste product
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was at Sephora about 6 months ago and the one skin care person had recommended this to me. I have seen a HUGE difference in my face. I was having really bad breakouts on my jaw line and this definitely helped for sure.
Austin E.
Fayetteville, AR
Used this for a month and didn’t notice any difference from it. It goes on the skin gray and feels amazing, but for me it didn’t deliver what it claimed. I love philosophy, they have amazing products, but this one was a miss for me unfortunately.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Retinol has been a LIFE SAVER for my adult acne. I use a prescription cream that works wonders, but adding this retinol cream to my routine has supercharged the prescription! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone!!
Reva B.
Fort Worth, TX
This serum is amazing! I bought it for it’s anti aging properties, but the ingredients also helped to clear my skin of blemishes as well without dryness or irritation.
Angel P.
Help Me is one of the main reasons nobody ever guesses my age correctly. The amount of product in the tube is a huge value for how little is used with each application. I use it about every other evening before bed on areas of my face that need some extra tlc for small lines and redness. I apply about a pea sized amount total per application because a little goes a very long way. I wait about ten minutes before then applying my night moisturizer. I love that Help Me doesn't dry or irritate my sensitive skin and I love that it also works as an amazing spot treatment for the once-in-a-blue-moon blemish I get. When I feel the beginning of a pimple forming, I apply a tiny bit to the spot that evening and by morning it's totally gone. I can't get enough of this. It's a terrific product.
Candice R.
I'm still working with this product to see just how well it really works but so far it seems to be great. I have really oily skin so if I use a cream it can't be anything heavy and this stuff is almost like a whipped cream formula. It's a cream yet it's super light and almost fluffy. My break outs under my chin are starting to disappear which I'm definitely going to attribute to this! I'm still waiting to see how well it's going to work with my dark spots but it's only been a couple weeks and I know that can take up to 8 weeks. I found my bottle at Ross for $20 so keep your eye out (I think it's almost $50 at retail)!
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like to try a retinol cream because I have laugh lines around my mouth and a few fine lines under my eyes. (Too much homework) My skin can be a little bit on the sensitive side and I heard that not applying retinol properly can cause irritation. Can one of you lovely experts, recommend an effective regimen that won't irritate my skin and where I can see results? :) Thanks!
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Does this really get rid of fine lines?
kasia p.
one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a funky, really off-putting smell. how's this one?
Jessica E.
I have been looking for some type of retinol product to add to my skin routine, are their any suggestions?