philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Lynn B.philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Holleen D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

help me is an award-winning retinol night treatment that helps minimizes the look of large pores, fine lines and skin discoloration, while helping to clear congested pores. a patented time-release delivery system allows the retinol to be released to the skin gradually for less potential irritation. help me is the winner of allure magazine's editor's choice best of beauty award for best anti-aging treatment.

• Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use da...2 Answers
  • one of the philosophy night products i've used in the pas...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I woul...2 Answers
Amanda A.
The best retinol product I have tried to date. I started slow, every 3 days for a week, then every 2 for 2 weeks. But holy wow did it make a difference. All the little bumps and uneven-ness, gone. My fine lines looked smoother. My pores looked smaller. I have used this for about 2 years now, and when I forgot to bring it with me on a work trip, I noticed. My pores looked bigger by the end of the week. As long as you don't get too excited and use it every day right away, your skin should be fine. I didn't have any redness or peeling.
Claudia D.
This product, works like magic. I have a lot of acne scars from picking at my pimples and have dark marks on my face from it. The very first time I used this product, I saw results the next day. My spots were lighter and my skin was softer.
Stefani W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
After having bad reactions to various retinoids prescribed by my dermatologist, I discovered this alternative. It has reduced my acne and kept my skin young and plump. Most importantly I haven’t experienced any irritation at all. This is definitely staying in my collection forever.
Kayla M.
Dryden
I had high expectations for this product and though it did not fail me I didnt love it. It is definitely a gentle retinol treatment but I dont feel I saw any real changes in my skin using it nightly. It was my first time buying it and I dont forsee myself buying it again.
Rachel R.
I have only been using this product for about a month but I am already seeing a difference! I was prescribed Retin A by a doctor and it was way too strong for my sensitive skin. I love this cream because it does not dry me out or irritate my skin, but still delivers results.
Rio A.
San Diego, CA
My skin has improved since using this! I feel like it's a lot clearer and makes my complexion so much better! My only problem with it is the metal tube :/ after it's like half way done, the metal cracks open so you waste product
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was at Sephora about 6 months ago and the one skin care person had recommended this to me. I have seen a HUGE difference in my face. I was having really bad breakouts on my jaw line and this definitely helped for sure.
Austin E.
Fayetteville, AR
Used this for a month and didn’t notice any difference from it. It goes on the skin gray and feels amazing, but for me it didn’t deliver what it claimed. I love philosophy, they have amazing products, but this one was a miss for me unfortunately.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Retinol has been a LIFE SAVER for my adult acne. I use a prescription cream that works wonders, but adding this retinol cream to my routine has supercharged the prescription! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to everyone!!
Angela Y.
Although this is pricey I feel that it is a game changer.  I noticed after using my pores were tighter, acne scars were lightening up, and less acne.  So I use before bed especially in the winter months. It was a bit harsh for me if I use in the summer and going in the sun.  Seemed to have some redness after use.  So go slow with the product.  I purchased at Sephora.
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like to try a retinol cream because I have laugh lines around my mouth and a few fine lines under my eyes. (Too much homework) My skin can be a little bit on the sensitive side and I heard that not applying retinol properly can cause irritation. Can one of you lovely experts, recommend an effective regimen that won't irritate my skin and where I can see results? :) Thanks!
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Does this really get rid of fine lines?
kasia p.
one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a funky, really off-putting smell. how's this one?
Jessica E.
I have been looking for some type of retinol product to add to my skin routine, are their any suggestions?

Sephora