philosophy help me retinol night treatment uploaded by Holleen D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

help me is an award-winning retinol night treatment that helps minimizes the look of large pores, fine lines and skin discoloration, while helping to clear congested pores. a patented time-release delivery system allows the retinol to be released to the skin gradually for less potential irritation. help me is the winner of allure magazine's editor's choice best of beauty award for best anti-aging treatment.

• Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily? 2 Answers
  • one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a ...2 Answers
  • I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like t...2 Answers
Rachael L.
This is my all time favorite retinol product! I love the texture and the way it goes on my skin. A little goes a long way. I put it on at night after I cleanse my face and instantly my skin feels smooth. It helps keeps my pores clear and my skin soft and smooth. It helps a little with discoloration. It doesn't have a scent and is non-irritating. The reason I love this the most is that it really does a good job at making my face feel and look super clean!
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I kept reading reviews about how good it was. I get frequent breakouts throughout the month and heard this was good to use because of the retinol it contains. After a few days of alternating use my skin became inflamed around my nose and mouth, it was uncomfortable. It is pretty expensive as well, I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin. It would probably be something good to use for anti aging.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
This product is great, but make sure it's right for your skin before you invest in this product. Retinol can make ones skin super sensitive and even though philosophy is pretty gentle, it's still retinol. If you have sensitive skin, this product is not the right choice for you. Other than that, it's a great anti-again treatment.
Tracy E.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream every night and my face has never looked better. I mix a pea size amount with a few drops of a moisturizing serum at the end of my night time routine. I have found that may acne has cleared up and the texture of my skins has improved. I have repurchased 3 times and I will continue to do so.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Saw results after a few days of using. Buy pores have decreased in size/depth & my skin is looking better all around. I did not have any reaction to this retinol treatment & I have extremely sensitive skin. Very happy with my results thus far & will continue to use & repurchase.
Crystal H.
This is a miracle product. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks so much clearer and fresher. A little goes a long way and it doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts, and I have oily skin. I would recommend to anyone in their 20's or 30's.
Alexis V.
Wonderful retinol for a wonderful price! nice and gentle but must wear spf during the day. it met my expectations because my skin is sensitive to many things. the value is great. and room for improvement would be the packaging
Anna V.
Windsor, CA
I wish I had been using this for the past ten years. I think everyone should start using retinol in the 20s and this is a great choice. It is not harsh like some of the prescription retinoids. It is gentle and moisturizing.
Erynn B.
Winchester, Ca
I love basically everything philosophy puts out and this is no exception. Great for improving wrinkles, tone and texture issues! I use it in combination with my night serum and I'd had wonderful results!
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish there would have been more in the bottle. I used it pretty sparingly and didn't notice too much of a change.
Bonnie O.
San Francisco, CA
Any usage recommendations? Is this a cream you can use daily?
kasia p.
one of the philosophy night products i've used in the past had a funky, really off-putting smell. how's this one?
Lisa M.
Port Moody, British Columbia
Does this really get rid of fine lines?
Stephanie L.
Mississauga , On
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin, I am in my 20's; however, I would like to try a retinol cream because I have laugh lines around my mouth and a few fine lines under my eyes. (Too much homework) My skin can be a little bit on the sensitive side and I heard that not applying retinol properly can cause irritation. Can one of you lovely experts, recommend an effective regimen that won't irritate my skin and where I can see results? :) Thanks!
Jessica E.
I have been looking for some type of retinol product to add to my skin routine, are their any suggestions?