BY PHILOSOPHY

Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Philosophy heavenly illuminator
I really like the philosophy brand.. all of their products are amazing. This illuminator is so good, gives a glow to the face not too much shinny... love it
Christin S.
Christin S.
Philosophy has such great products, and this is one of them! It is a great highlighter. Great color, goes on well, and doesn't leave you looking glittery. It is also at a nice price.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all philosophy products. They just seem very natural and light but still do their purpose
Azailee B.
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
It brightens up my skin just amazing I recommend you buying this product .
Ana I.
Ana I.
Pretty sure it's impossible to hate anything Philosophy does, and this product is one I definitely can't. I am so in love with how pretty this looks on the skin, even swatching it, it was stunning. I recommend anything from Philosophy.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Philosophy products are amazing. This pink illumination came in a gift I received. I love how it brightens my skin.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Love anything by philosophy and this is no exception. Makes my skin look and feel fabulous!
Nohemy H.
Nohemy H.
This really makes my face look pretty. i don't wear so much makeup but i need this on. lol
julie k.
julie k.
What is this for?
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?