Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#758 in Body Wash
have a cherry christmas, and wish others a cherry christmas too! moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse have a cherry christmas white cherry shampoo, shower gel bubble bath inspires you to feel cherry and bright as the moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. the cherry-licious scent provides a jolly good time. it comes in a giftable box for wishing others a cherry christmas. made in usa
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA

This shower cream smells amazing in the bottle and has a beautiful sparkly sheen to it but I was so disappointed with it in the shower! I didn't feel like there was any scent in the shower when water was added to the product. Normally when I use shower gels they smell up the whole bathroom, but this one didn't have any scent when being used. It definitely didn't leave my skin smelling like cherries that's for sure. The lather was fine but I need the whole package, especially if I'm spending $17! Huge disappointment here : ( Giving it two stars because it does clean your body, but that's about it.
Rachael  D.
Rachael D.

This stuff is awesome! It has a duo chrome shine to it, which is unlike any "glittery" shower gel I have ever tried! It says you can use it as a shower gel, shampoo, and a bubble bath. I have not used it as a shampoo, but as a shower gel and a bubble bath it is perfect.
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA

Omg I love this shower gel! Smells like cherry coke and the sheen in the bottle doesn't not make your body glittery. I picked up a couple during the Black Friday sale at ulta.com
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Sylvania, OH

This product is amazing! It smells so good and always leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft! I always get it as a good gift for friends and family over the holidays! It's a great value and you get a lot of product for the price!

Join Now