BY PHILOSOPHY

have a cherry christmas, and wish others a cherry christmas too! moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse have a cherry christmas white cherry shampoo, shower gel bubble bath inspires you to feel cherry and bright as the moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. the cherry-licious scent provides a jolly good time. it comes in a giftable box for wishing others a cherry christmas. made in usa see more...

Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing! It smells so good and always leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft! I always get it as a good gift for friends and family over the holidays! It's a great value and you get a lot of product for the price!
♠️~Toni S.
I bought this from marshals and I loved it . It smelled great and I haven’t been able to find and get my hands on another one since ! But I love the way it smells and looks it’s so pretty and shimmery ✨💕🖤
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
This shower cream smells amazing in the bottle and has a beautiful sparkly sheen to it but I was so disappointed with it in the shower! I didn't feel like there was any scent in the shower when water was added to the product. Normally when I use shower gels they smell up the whole bathroom, but this one didn't have any scent when being used. It definitely didn't leave my skin smelling like cherries that's for sure. The lather was fine but I need the whole package, especially if I'm spending $17! Huge disappointment here : ( Giving it two stars because it does clean your body, but that's about it.
Marie D.
Wailuku, HI
My Favorite holiday Shower gel...sucks that it only comes during the holidays but when it does i buy 4 of them!!!! Its my absolute fave and i love the pretty sparkles..it has a light scent in the shower but doesn't linger when you get out of the shower. Hope they make a matching body lotion soon!
Tessa J.
San Marcos, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
White Cherry is my absolute favorite scent from Philosophy! It is just wonderful. I enjoy these products as shampoo the most but they also work nicely for bubble baths. The scent is amazing, not an overpowering cherry aroma. It is so beautiful too!
Rachael  D.
This stuff is awesome! It has a duo chrome shine to it, which is unlike any "glittery" shower gel I have ever tried! It says you can use it as a shower gel, shampoo, and a bubble bath. I have not used it as a shampoo, but as a shower gel and a bubble bath it is perfect.
Heather C.
Have a cherry Christmas is my all time favorite Philosophy scent! I know it's more of a seasonal scent but I still use it other times of the year as well. I always buy all my Philosophy products from Nordstrom. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Omg I love this shower gel! Smells like cherry coke and the sheen in the bottle doesn't not make your body glittery. I picked up a couple during the Black Friday sale at ulta.com
Toni W.
Topeka, KS
This is my favorite scent of all of the body washes. My favorite thing about it is the color when I use it. I should've stocked up when in season!!