Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#698 in Body Wash
have a cherry christmas, and wish others a cherry christmas too! moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse have a cherry christmas white cherry shampoo, shower gel bubble bath inspires you to feel cherry and bright as the moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. the cherry-licious scent provides a jolly good time. it comes in a giftable box for wishing others a cherry christmas. made in usa
Marie D.
Marie D.
Wailuku, HI

My Favorite holiday Shower gel...sucks that it only comes during the holidays but when it does i buy 4 of them!!!! Its my absolute fave and i love the pretty sparkles..it has a light scent in the shower but doesn't linger when you get out of the shower. Hope they make a matching body lotion soon!
Heather C.
Heather C.

Have a cherry Christmas is my all time favorite Philosophy scent! I know it's more of a seasonal scent but I still use it other times of the year as well. I always buy all my Philosophy products from Nordstrom. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI

White Cherry is my absolute favorite scent from Philosophy! It is just wonderful. I enjoy these products as shampoo the most but they also work nicely for bubble baths. The scent is amazing, not an overpowering cherry aroma. It is so beautiful too!
Toni W.
Toni W.
Topeka, KS

This is my favorite scent of all of the body washes. My favorite thing about it is the color when I use it. I should've stocked up when in season!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

Totally love this shower gel and the gel has pretty shimmers in it ! It also makes you smell like a big Ole cherry loll it smells really good
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Osseo, WI

Love the scent! Love the lather! Can't WAIT for the holidays?!! The quality is fabulous! Highly recommend! Worth the higher price tag!
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Sault S Marie, MI

A must have for summer. I can get so many uses out of this so its good for travel too. Smells amazing and is moisturizing.
Gloria r.
Gloria r.

A little goes a long way. It doesn't dry out your skin at all leaves your skin smelling really good. Love it
Lenaa M.
Lenaa M.
Palmdale, CA

Im so in love with this product ! I really would reccomend it to any one it reminds me of Christmas
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this scent. It is addicting. If you love cherry, it is perfect. The scent is strong, but I don't feel like I smell like cherries all day.

Join Now