BY PHILOSOPHY

have a cherry christmas, and wish others a cherry christmas too! moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse have a cherry christmas white cherry shampoo, shower gel bubble bath inspires you to feel cherry and bright as the moisturizing formula gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair. the cherry-licious scent provides a jolly good time. it comes in a giftable box for wishing others a cherry christmas. made in usa see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Miriam F.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing! It smells so good and always leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft! I always get it as a good gift for friends and family over the holidays! It's a great value and you get a lot of product for the price!
Rachael  D.
This stuff is awesome! It has a duo chrome shine to it, which is unlike any "glittery" shower gel I have ever tried! It says you can use it as a shower gel, shampoo, and a bubble bath. I have not used it as a shampoo, but as a shower gel and a bubble bath it is perfect.
Jennifer B.
Everett, WA
This shower cream smells amazing in the bottle and has a beautiful sparkly sheen to it but I was so disappointed with it in the shower! I didn't feel like there was any scent in the shower when water was added to the product. Normally when I use shower gels they smell up the whole bathroom, but this one didn't have any scent when being used. It definitely didn't leave my skin smelling like cherries that's for sure. The lather was fine but I need the whole package, especially if I'm spending $17! Huge disappointment here : ( Giving it two stars because it does clean your body, but that's about it.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this scent. It is addicting. If you love cherry, it is perfect. The scent is strong, but I don't feel like I smell like cherries all day.
Amanda L.
Totally love this shower gel and the gel has pretty shimmers in it ! It also makes you smell like a big Ole cherry loll it smells really good
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
White Cherry is my absolute favorite scent from Philosophy! It is just wonderful. I enjoy these products as shampoo the most but they also work nicely for bubble baths. The scent is amazing, not an overpowering cherry aroma. It is so beautiful too!
Marie D.
Wailuku, HI
My Favorite holiday Shower gel...sucks that it only comes during the holidays but when it does i buy 4 of them!!!! Its my absolute fave and i love the pretty sparkles..it has a light scent in the shower but doesn't linger when you get out of the shower. Hope they make a matching body lotion soon!
Heather C.
Have a cherry Christmas is my all time favorite Philosophy scent! I know it's more of a seasonal scent but I still use it other times of the year as well. I always buy all my Philosophy products from Nordstrom. I have nothing bad to say about this product.
Toni W.
Topeka, KS
This is my favorite scent of all of the body washes. My favorite thing about it is the color when I use it. I should've stocked up when in season!!