BY PHILOSOPHY

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost! Philosophy Harvest Spice Shower Gel, 16 Ounces
Nnenna I.
Katy, TX
This soap is really cute for fall Halloween time. But it can come off kind of cheesy in the sense that it is the classic pumpkin spice latte sense but if you're into that I think it will fit your sensibility perfectly
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Love their 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath! Most scents are great! I especially love the yummy food scents and this is a great one! The perfect fall scent for your shower! Highly recommended!
Megan F.
Burke, VA
Heavenly! If you live for the scents of fall, you will love this! Long lasting scent and the philosophy brand is always a winner! Good value for what you're getting. It's nice to treat yourself to indulgences now and then!
Lola S.
Minden, NV
I really enjoy using this Shower gel!! Hope it would be easier to find in Spain…every time I travel to UK I buy 2-3 bottles because is a real pleasure to use it. Totally recommended!
Kristin L.
West chester, PA
A bit pricey compared to drugstore products, but worth every single penny. This stuff lasts forever because a very little goes a very long way. Smells wonderful, too.
Katie K.
Wellington,FL
I love this shower gel. It smells so good and it lathers. If you don't like really sweet scents you will not like this product. I would so recommend this to everyone.
ryanne t.
3 stars. I LOVE their shower heels, especially seasonal ones. I hate the smell of this one. It's too strong for me... I am just not into this sort of scent for my body. Definitely a candle.
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
I absolutely love love love ALL philosophy products! I have never tried anything that I didn't love. Everything is done with amazingly high quality too. It is also great for sensitive skin!