BY PHILOSOPHY

A six-piece set of Philosophy skincare, bath, and fragrance essentials in travel-friendly sizes. Leave the house prepared with this set of mini Philosophy favorites, perfect for the frequent flier or anyone who wants to look and feel their best while on the road. Get amazingly clean with the three-in-one cleanser, de-puff your tired eyes, tone and soften skin with the firming emulsion, and be delightfully perfumed from head to toe. The set comes in a travel-friendly, quart-size bag ideal for your carry-on. This set contains: - 0.05 oz Amazing Grace fragrance - 1 oz Purity Made Simple 3-In-1 Cleanser for face and eyes - 1 oz Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel - 1 oz Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion - 0.25 oz Eyes Wide Open Instant Refreshing and Depuffing Eye Gel - 0.4 oz Hope In A Jar Original Formula Moisturizer for all skin types see more...

• Is this brand worth the price? Whenever I've seen them so...1 Answers
  • I'd like to hear about someones experience with this bran...1 Answers
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I received these items as a gift! I only used the face products because I was visiting a friend and gave her the grace products! In exchange, I tried her falling in love scent, which was less fragrance for me!
The purity is the best face cleaner I ever used. I used twice a day, and my skin loves it! At night I use the microdermabrasion before using purity. My skin is never dried out!
Eyes wide open is a gel for the eyes! I never had any sign of crows feet until I ran out and substituted an over the counter brand eye cream.
Hope in a jar I used in the daytime moisturizer. I liked it but my hormonal skin breaks out with it! I use a gel moisturizer from olay.
Great value! I started with small kit now I use 2 of the products past year now. The grace had a clean scent so I will purchase it later.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
All philosophy products are great. This set has some of my favorites. The pure grace has a unique clean fresh scent. I use the shower gel and perfume, they layer very well. Pure grace smells clean like soap. I also used the purity cleanser, it cleans nicely, i even use it on my eyes it doesn't sting.
Akilah K.
Florence, SC
Philosophy has a great line of products very gentle on the skin! They can add up quickly, so for someone who's new to the brand or wants to try a variety this travel set is a great way to familiarize yourself with the brand, also a great stocking stuffer.
Niki K.
I love the small sizes for traveling they are awesome! Also if your just wanted to try the brand because you are considering changing but don't want to buy the entire big bottle in case you don't like it. These are great for that too!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
1,005 reviews
Seriously some of the best smelling products I've ever encountered in my life. This travel size is perfect for taking on airplanes (meets the requirements) or even on shorter trips via bus or train. Love this brand!
Amanda D.
I reciwved this as a gift from a friend and i absolutely adore the philosophy brand. Everything is just the perfect travel size and i love the smell of the shower gel. Recommended!
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Bought as a gift for my mom. She loves Philosophy product and it was great because she was traveling a lot. The bottles are great for traveling.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
The vaule set was a gift for me when I had purchased an item that was 35 and over. I do use the face creams and Face moisturizer.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
I bought a couple of these and gave them as Christmas gifts. Everyone loved them and have purchase full sizes now.
Jean L.
Overland Park, KS
Great products. A good for all skin types. Very gentle on your skin. Worth the money. Everyday use.
Kayla L.
Akron, OH
I'd like to hear about someones experience with this brand. How is the quality? (Comparable to any popular brands?)
Kelsey M.
Litchfield, OH
Is this brand worth the price? Whenever I've seen them sold in stores they tend to be a little pricey.