BY PHILOSOPHY

Happy Birthday Set - Let's be honest: Birthdays are all about the cake. This delicious duo lets you indulge again and again without a crumb of guilt. Perfect for layering or enjoying individually, keep on celebrating with sweet, creamy softness from head to toe anytime, day or night.Happy Birthday Set includes:Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath (8.0 oz.)Sweet Creamy Frosting Body Lotion (2.0 oz.) - Happy Birthday Set see more...

Isabella J.
I love this so much ! I had received this for my birthday And it does wonders. They do actually smell like cake and frosting. The packaging is so cute to these products and it is a good deal. And not to mention it’s an adorable gift idea !
Kristen G.
I love the smell of this set! The lotion smells like vanilla frosting & is a really strong yummy bakery scent. The shower gel smells great too. A bit more subtle & not overpowering. I wish it would suds up a bit more but I would repurchase.
Ciera B.
The philosophy happy birthday set is a wonderful gift! I received it for more than one birthday and I've always used this product. I don't feel it's something you can have too much of so it is a safe gift to give
Liliana L.
Rialto, CA
I got this as a birthday gift when I open it smells like a bakery not to over powering either so if you like the vanilla scent this is perfect, it's very creamy and rich and leaves my skin really soft and smooth a little goes a long way.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This is a 3 in 1 shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo. I really love it fir all three. My skin tends to be dry. This is extremely hydrating. My skin always feels moisturizer after my bath or shower. I really like the scent. Smells just like vanilla cupcakes. The lotion smells heavenly too. Really great for the entire body. Leaves your skin silky smooth . I use extra on my elbows for that scaly dry skin and it works wonders. I highly recommend this set for yourself and as a gift.
Stacey B.
Willow Spring, NC
I got this as a gift and loved it!!! I love love loveeeee Philosophy anyway and this was such a cute little set, I almost hated to open it. Key word, almost. Any girl would love to get this on her birthday! Products work and smell great, def a gift idea you want to consider!!! I would love to get another one <3
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
This is one of my favorite treat me body washes/ bubble baths. It really does have a good cleansing effect along with keeping the skin moisturized. I love putting this in baths because it foams and bubbles so well along with having an amazing scent
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
I got this for my Birthday and I love it so muchm thr lotion is a sweet vanilla great to have in your purse and thr bubble bath is like a birthday cake scent.
Lekeisha O.
This leaves your skin feeling so good. Smells excellent as well. Ladies give it a try on your date night....
Jocie M.
nelsonville, OH
philosophy products are my favorite out there! all though they are a bit pricy, they smell and feel great!

back