BY PHILOSOPHY

Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
I am keenly into hand/nail care. By that I mean I do regular manicures and always oil my cuticles and salve my hands. I like them smooth and well taken care of. It takes a little to soak in and leaves a slight film, but if that doesn't bother you, it's decent.
Letecha T.
Sherwood , AR
I don't think I purchased this in an ornament, but I love this product. My hands get extremely dry between my thumb and hand; this is literally the only product that works for that area. You also don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done.
Danielle W.
Carmel, NY
Got this as a free sample thought it was pretty cool so I bought the full size product does what it says it does but not too outstanding found better product for a cheaper price
Jennifer B.
I tried a sample of this hand cream and it's very thick and moisturizing. It makes your hands feel so silky and smooth. It doesn't have any scent which is perfect for anyone who prefers unscented products.
Jaclyn S.
Bedford, PA
This hand cream is very thick! Almost too thick but it leaves my hands very soft. I usually use it right before bed so it doesn't matter if my hands feel greasy. Nice scent!
Cynthia S.
I had heard so many positive things about Philosophy so I decided to get a sample size of this product. What a disappointment! It actually felt very drying as soon as I put it on my hands. I would not repurchase this product again.
Amiee C.
Very emollient without being greasy or sticky! It absorbs quickly and leaves my hands feeling moisturized for hours. I love that it's unscented as well!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Philosophy is my favorite brand. I stray ever now now and again but keep coming back to tried and trusted. Hands of Hope is a miracle worker
Jessica L.
This is an awesome hand lotion and the sizes range from big to small to fit in your purse it's a must have for lotion horders like myself lol
Ahmiana A.