Skin CareBody Carephilosophy
Hands of Hope Ornament, 1 Ounce

Philosophy Hands of Hope Ornament, 1 Ounce

what is the scent?
Is this product any good?
Start your review of Philosophy Hands of Hope Ornament, 1 Ounce!
Cristina D.
Farmingville, NY
Absolutely love this product. Super moisturizing without being greasy. Clean scent. Really moisturizes and softens hands.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product for use on the hands, good for all day usage and does not all wash away under water use. You can purchase it directly through philosophy or at certain retailers. I have used philosophy products for over a decade and will continue.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have dry sensitive skin on my hands. This cream is thick and moisturizing. It makes my hands soft, fuller and look 10 years younger. Nice packaging and scent. Great price. I recommend.
Karen W.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased a trial size for travel but have not been able to find a full size product. I love it for many reasons. It kept my hands hydrated nicely.
Jenny B.
Lindale, TX
I have had the dryest hands from washing a lot to see my new grandbaby ! And the Hands of Hope have made such a difference and made my skin soo soft and mosturized ! I keep it with me at all times and don't go a day without it !!
Jennifer M.
Hands of Hope by Philosophy is a wonderful lotion. I keep one in my purse, at work and at home. Truly keeps my hands soft. Love it!
Meghan O.
Newark , CA
Makes my hands so soft! Being a hairstylist my hands are constantly in water and get very dry even crack at times. Hands of hope really gives my hands hope :)
Martha W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this as a stocking stuffer and it was small and I was a bit disappointed but I kept it regardless because it was a gift! I love Philosophy products and this is a great cuticle cream and leaves my hands feeling amazing! It is great to keep in your purse or when you are traveling
Kim S.
Verona, NJ
Hands of Hope is the best hand lotion! Great moisture and keeps my hands looking young and moisturized.
Lisa M.
Red Bank, NJ
I enjoyed using this lotion and the ornament was very festive. I prefer using Amazing Grace from Philosophy