Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by Ivonne C.Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by SPENCER {.Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by Renalhyn G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle Cream has ultra-rich formula helps provide long-lasting moisture. Softens and helps protect hands and cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly. see more...

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Philosophy has great products and Hands of Hope is no exception! This stays in my purse. Formula is creamy and hydrating, but never leaves hands greasy. The minimalist packaging is so classy, their products look great sitting out on a vanity or in your bag. Retails for around $10. This will be your new favorite hand cream!
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
I bought this hand cream from Ulta. I really liked this hand cream, but it was on the pricey range for a small bottle. It smells really nice and it's the perfect size to take it anywhere with you. I sometimes use this in the summer when my hands are not as dry and this is perfect because it doesn't make your hands too greasy.
Sirena N.
I am not the type of person to use a hand cream. Personally, I would rather just have a normal body lotion on hand to use everywhere. But, this hand cream is very good and I am very happy to have received this as a gift. I love that it moisturizes my hands but does not stay sticky or wet and absorbs quickly. It also has a very faint scent that most people would enjoy.
Gaby C.
Kent, OH
This is my holy grail! I love this product and bought it for many of my friends and family members for gifts. No harsh smell, helps with cuticles, and it helps smooth rough and dry hands. This tiny little bottle goes a long way too because you only need about a pea size amount of product.
Darcy C.
I have the hands of hope hand cream in the sparkling grapefruit scent and it smells so good and feels great on my hands. Easy to apply, doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy, dries quickly so your hands don't stay wet feeling. I would purchase again though it is quite pricey honestly, $10 for a tiny bottle, I got mine from Ulta, and for $10, there was like half product in it. For $10, I could buy 2 hand creams from bath and body works.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is such an awful hand cream! It made my hands drier! My cuticles were all cracked and dry, after a week of using this. The bottle is difficult to squeeze. It smells weird. This is expensive, and I'd much rather buy a drugstore hand cream.
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I enjoyed using this product: moisturizing, gentle, not greasy, the fragrance was pleasant. It didn't help with cuticles (but most hand creams don't really help my cuticles anyway). Nothing bad but to say about the product but I wouldn't go out my way to get it again.
Hannah P.
Shelbyville, TN
I love this gift because it is something small that can be used as a stocking stuffer or put with other products in a gift bundle and has a positive meaning to it. I don’t like the leftover residue, bu it is not horrible compared to other hand creams I have used.
Christine P.
I definitely recommend this hand cream. I hate when creams are greasy and this is incredibly moisturizing without being greasy. It does not really have a fragrance to it. I ordered mine off QVC and love it I definitely would buy it again!
Breanne P.
Philosophy products rarely disappoint and this little tube is no different. My skin is supple after using without any greasy residue. The smoothing effect on my cuticles is just icing on the cake.