Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by Ivonne C.Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by SPENCER {.Philosophy Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle 1-ounce Cream uploaded by Renalhyn G.

BY PHILOSOPHY #74 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Hands of Hope Hand And Cuticle Cream has ultra-rich formula helps provide long-lasting moisture. Softens and helps protect hands and cuticles. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly. see more...

Gaby C.
Kent
This is my holy grail! I love this product and bought it for many of my friends and family members for gifts. No harsh smell, helps with cuticles, and it helps smooth rough and dry hands. This tiny little bottle goes a long way too because you only need about a pea size amount of product.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I enjoyed using this product: moisturizing, gentle, not greasy, the fragrance was pleasant. It didn't help with cuticles (but most hand creams don't really help my cuticles anyway). Nothing bad but to say about the product but I wouldn't go out my way to get it again.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This is such an awful hand cream! It made my hands drier! My cuticles were all cracked and dry, after a week of using this. The bottle is difficult to squeeze. It smells weird. This is expensive, and I'd much rather buy a drugstore hand cream.
Hannah P.
Sammamish, WA
I love this gift because it is something small that can be used as a stocking stuffer or put with other products in a gift bundle and has a positive meaning to it. I don’t like the leftover residue, bu it is not horrible compared to other hand creams I have used.
Christine P.
I definitely recommend this hand cream. I hate when creams are greasy and this is incredibly moisturizing without being greasy. It does not really have a fragrance to it. I ordered mine off QVC and love it I definitely would buy it again!
Breanne P.
Philosophy products rarely disappoint and this little tube is no different. My skin is supple after using without any greasy residue. The smoothing effect on my cuticles is just icing on the cake.
Rachael R.
New Madrid, MO
This is my all time favorite hand cream. It doesn't leave my hand feeling greasy but they still feel super soft and smooth long after I put it on, it's a little pricey but worth it especially if you have rough dry hands!
Stacie H.
Vancouver, WA
The best lotion I have found when my hands are dry and cracking in the middle of winter. It protects and moisturizers for hours. It is a little higher price point but worth it since you don't have to use that often during the day. Just a small amount will do the job!
Vickie F.
This hand cream nourishes hands to leave skin soft and nourished. Made with Shea butter, it is a heavier cream intended to soften even the driest skin.
Denise W.
I received a sample of this hand cream and now it's my favorite it's moisturizing and does the job I am so impressed with hand cream