BY PHILOSOPHY

Enjoy a scent-sational experience as you restore hardworking hands to their beautiful best. Inspired by the sensory pleasures of silky matcha green tea and creamy avocado, our green tea & avocado fragrance captures a fresh botanical beauty in a blend of namesake notes and juicy apricot, orchid and dewy violet. ---- our silky, fast-absorbing formula delivers up to 24 hours of moisture with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter, aloe vera, macadamia nut and olive oil. Immediately, skin feels replenished and moisturized; hands, cuticles and nails appear more luminous and healthy-looking (and smell incredible).

How To Use:

Apply liberally to hands as needed.

aqua/water/eau, cetyl alcohol, parfum/fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl stearate, dimethicone, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, stearic acid, palmitic acid, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, c12-15 alkyl ethylhexanoate, tridecyl trimellitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, carbomer, limonene, ethylhexylglycerin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, linalool, disodium edta, geraniol, citral, benzyl benzoate, tocopherol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.

Maria P.
Out of all the scents I've tried, this is hands down my favorite. No, I don't smell avocado at all...it's all green tea to my nose. It is a bit pricey, but I purchased this a part of a set of 4 during the Christmas season (and currently that set is on sale for $28, so it's a really good deal to try 4 different scents). As for the formula, I think it absorbs fast and leaves a nice finish. It might feel like it's going to be greasy at first, but it sinks in fast and the end result is moisturized but not greasy at all. The tube is green, but no, it doesn't come out green. It's a white lotion. Fragrance is high on the ingredients list, but I love the scent and that it lingers for bit...so it's a plus to me!
J. T.
Beautiful scent and texture, it absorbs into your skin quickly and goes to work right away. I live in the Northeast and hand lotion is a must here. For what you get, top of the line ingredients and the well made effective product, I think that the cost is reasonable. I've given a 4/5 just because I wish that the time between applications was s little longer. But, overall that's a minor point. philosophy Hands Of Hope Green Tea & Avocado Hand Cream is a very GOOD hand cream.

Sephora