BY PHILOSOPHY

genisis v.
Freeport, NY
Great conditioner! leaves my hair feeling very silky smooth. I enjoy the fact that it does not leave my hair dry like other conditioners.the aroma of the conditioner is very sweet with hints of floral notes. overall i would give it an 5/5 stars. This conditioner is very nice!
Christina A.
Very lovely lightweight conditioner. It always made my hair extra soft and I adore the scent. It also improved the health of my scalp while I was using it. It is a bit pricey for the amount; I prefer Davines products.
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
This is good to help renew your hair but it leaves a really greasy feel to your hair . If you have super dry and burner hair due to dying or frying your hair with irons , this will help . But if your just looking for a conditioner to condition than buy another
Megan W.
Evansville, IN
This conditioner is a great product! Leaves my fine hair feeling clean and soft, but not oily. It has a faint clean smell. My hair is dark and fine and this product works well. Matches well the this brands shampoo
Angela L.
Fort Wright
My mother bought my the Grace line of products/scents a few years ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I was so excited to see there was a hair line so I could smell the Grace scent in my hair all day!
Falen A.
Philosophy Grace is a fantastic product. The consistency is so thick it can soften any skin. It smells amazing. The quality is superb and although may be costly, it will last you a long time. Worth every penny.
Emmy S.
I used this conditioner yearssss ago! I didn't even know they still made it. It was so delightful to use. The scent is soooooo clean and fresh and the fragrance lasts in your hair for days after use!
Kennedy D.
My grandma recommended this product to me, and I used it once and it left my hair super soft and scented. I didn't like, however, how my curls turned out when I used it. For moisture and pre-flat iron, this is a great product, but not for natural hair.
Jessica G.
Haverhill, MA
I LOVE these products! They're always, always what I need them to be, and always live up to their expectations. Not to mention their adorable packaging! Definitely worth the price.
Hannah G.
Mesa, AZ
I love this conditioner. It smells nice and makes my smooth and shiny. I gifted this to my mom for her birthday and she fell in love. I highly recommend this. Totally worth it.
Katherine T.
This conditioner is good ?
genisis v.
Freeport, NY
What do you think of the amazing grace conditioner?
Cynthia A.