philosophy glowing days ahead

the best gift you can give this season is philosophy skin care. festive favorites features their bestselling skin care for all skin types, designed to help you achieve radiantly clear, beautifully bright and impeccably smooth skin. kit includes: the microdelivery exfoliating facial wash, 8oz purity made simple, 8ozhope in a jar for all skin types, 1oz hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer, 1ozthe microdelivery peel, 1oz eaLimited quantities. Available while supplies last.

This kit looks like an amazing start to my facial routine. I've used the face wash but how does the other products perform?
Start your review of philosophy glowing days ahead!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s been awhile since I have used this Product, But it’s awesome product.. It does a amazing job on your Skin and cleans your pores very Well and the toner works So Very Well, I love everything about this Philosophy
Normal / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Bryn Mawr, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this brand! This is a perfect starter kit for someone that is looking to try some of the products from this brand that are very results oriented and pack a punch! Beautifully curated, and the price is fair considering everything that is included. This made amazing Christmas gifts!
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone
Carrollton, TX
Glow on sister, glow on! This is the perfect product to add a hint of glow to your everyday look. Philosophy never seems to disappoint with their products. It doesn’t break you out or irritate your skin. I love it!philosophy glowing days ahead #glow #illuminating #philosophy
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
woodhaven , NY
I recieved this as a gift! never used philosophy before but this kit was great. definitely left my skin glowing the peel is great!! its everything ypu need for a complete routine!!!
Combination / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Dullness
Toms River, NJ
I've used purity the most out of all their skincare lines and it's super easy to use. The bottle lasts me forever and I think it's affordable for how long it lasts and I've bought it twice already so I'd definitely buy it again. I have dry sensitive skin and I really like how it cleans my skin and my boyfriend has very oily skin and he likes the way it cleans his skin. It even helped make his acne go away with daily and nightly use. The one 32 oz. bottle has lasted my boyfriend and I for a while.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Thibodaux, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great kit! I love purchasing the kit because it ends up saving money and my skin loves the products. The wash is gentle yet so effective and the exfoliates do a great job of giving a little extra scrub to make my skin glow!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Works okai. Wasn't too impressed by it. Smells great tho! I feel it's a bit pricey. I felt that it could be a little better. It's not bad or harsh. Recommend trying it once at least if you have not tried yet.
Combination / Acne
I am loving these two products currently. I have my husband using them. When everything else seems to dry my face out after washing it this seems to just keep it nice and hydrated and I have a oily skin
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Absolutely obsessed. My husband has been stealing it to use as well!! We’re totally converted. This is our new favorite skin care line ever. Lightweight, not crazy expensive, and effective!! What more could you wan!!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Grand Jct, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I personally think it's an amazing set of products. Each step helps to start and prep you skin to get it right. This helps exfoliate and renew your skin and hydrate it day and night which is great for someone who has dry skin like me.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity