BY PHILOSOPHY

the best gift you can give this season is philosophy skin care. festive favorites features their bestselling skin care for all skin types, designed to help you achieve radiantly clear, beautifully bright and impeccably smooth skin. kit includes: the microdelivery exfoliating facial wash, 8oz purity made simple, 8ozhope in a jar for all skin types, 1oz hope in a jar night intense retexturizing moisturizer, 1ozthe microdelivery peel, 1oz eaLimited quantities. Available while supplies last.

• This kit looks like an amazing start to my facial routine...1 Answers
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I've used purity the most out of all their skincare lines and it's super easy to use. The bottle lasts me forever and I think it's affordable for how long it lasts and I've bought it twice already so I'd definitely buy it again. I have dry sensitive skin and I really like how it cleans my skin and my boyfriend has very oily skin and he likes the way it cleans his skin. It even helped make his acne go away with daily and nightly use. The one 32 oz. bottle has lasted my boyfriend and I for a while.
Rebecca D.
I am loving these two products currently. I have my husband using them. When everything else seems to dry my face out after washing it this seems to just keep it nice and hydrated and I have a oily skin
Linda C.
Works okai. Wasn't too impressed by it. Smells great tho! I feel it's a bit pricey. I felt that it could be a little better. It's not bad or harsh. Recommend trying it once at least if you have not tried yet.
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
I have very oily, acne prone skin. So it's really tough for me to find a cleanser that works for me. Usually products either dry my skin out, meaning my face goes into overdrive and produces more oils, or they make me break out worse than before. But this kit made my skin so clear, it balanced out my skin tone, brought redness down, and my skin in soooo clear. I LOVE this stuff.
Cortney W.
Warren, OH
If there is one thing to splurge on its definitely skincare!
I don't know why I waisted so much time and money trying other products before finding Philosophy. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this is the best stuff I've put on my face EVER! The cleanser gets even hard to remove makeup (mascara) off without scrubbing and the moisturizers and serum leaves my skin refreshed and soft not clogged and greasy like some are.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am in my late 30's. This is one of the best products on the market for my skin. I have tried lower price products from the grocery store, but I could tell they were not the same quality. The moisterizer is light, yet still improved my skin. The least expensive way to buy the products are in gift packs like this one. I will buy again.
Lindsey S.
Love anything Philosophy! After using this product for a week, my skin looked like I just came back from a week on the beach. This product gave my skin natural glow, i recommend this product to everyone, especially while we are in the dry dull months of winter.
Maria P.
New City, NY
Philosophy products are the type of a product that I will leave my house just got to the store to get one. Every product always surprises me with how good they are ! The glowing days ahead kit it's something you want to have in your bathroom for your daily routine!
Jessi W.
Durham, NC
These are great! they get my makeup off, don't leave my skin dry, and smells great! the one thing I don't like is it takes more than one wipe to get all of your makeup off and sometimes makes my face burn a little...
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
I love this set! It absolutely does what it says it will, YOUR SKIN WILL GLOW. This product did not irritate me, it was very gentle on the skin, and the next day, I saw a huge difference on my skin. It just seemed radiant, fresh, and young. ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND!!!
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
This kit looks like an amazing start to my facial routine. I've used the face wash but how does the other products perform?