BY PHILOSOPHY

We developed a dynamic a.m./p.m. protocol that follows skin’s natural rhythms by inspiring uplifting days that visibly defy gravity and volumizing nights that help restore skin’s youthfully sculpted appearance. In the morning, apply our uplifting daytime serum for an instant tightening sensation and visible lifting results. Formulated with peptides and extracts of rye seed and kigelia, a rare bio-active fruit. In the evening, apply our volumizing nighttime serum, a blend of kigelia with our exclusive high-performance retinoid, known for its ability to support natural collagen and address multiple signs of aging. The result: facial contours are more defined; skin looks lifted, volumes are visibly restored and a more youthful look revealed. see more...

• What is this exactly? Is it night cream or a primer?3 Answers
  • Are there any similar serums that you've tried?2 Answers
philosophy full of promise treatment duo
  • "I received a free sample of this serum. So, my experience is limited. However, I think this is a great product. I don't have too many skin concerns at this time (dry skin, fine lines), but it appeared to help improve the overall appearance of my skin. I also have sensitive skin and it didn't dry me out." in 5 reviews
  • "One quick pump is all it takes as a little goes a long way with this product (like other philosophy products) the day time is light and creamy and smooths easily over the entire face." in 1 review
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Outstanding dual ended serum for day and night. Follows dermatological gold standards for skin care. Follows skins natural bio rhymth to effective treat and provide amazing age reversing results. Day time serum uplifts and defies gravity, while nighttime supplements skins nighttime bio rhythm with retinoids to repair deeply. Amazing uplift, contour redefining, and volume restoring formula. It delivers amaIng results without going under the knife.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Fun set around the holiday! Its the dependable Philosophy products in fun holiday scents. Everyday that I used this it brought a little holiday joy to my morning! It was fun packaging and a little joyous season! I would do this again, and it would make a great seasonal gift for a gift exchange.
Robyn P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to use time in a bottle or something for the eyes and wanted to replace it. The woman at Nordstrom recommended I use this product and I didn't think it did anything for my eyes. No adverse effects, but not visible improvement. Would not repurchase.
Lindsay W.
Cross Jct, VA
Wow this is amazing. I would buy it everyday if I could. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. Helps with wrinkles and everything else that you might have going wrong with your face. Would definitely recommend to everyone ! Love love love
Jennifer W.
El Cajon, CA
I first received this as a sample from Sephora and loved it so much I had to buy. The price, at around $70.00 is not bad considering what you get. The am serum feels amazing and absorbs quickly and is an awesome base for my primer then makeup. The PM serum is my favorite, it is so silky and feels amazing on. I am always impressed with Philosophy's products never once have I been disappointed.
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
I was disappointed in this product. It failed to deliver what I hoped for the price. I have found more affordable products that deliver better results. Although I am very pleased with some of Philosophy's others products, not so much with this one.
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
I love Philisopphy products they smell so yummy and feel amazing on my skin ive had alt of compliments when wearing there gels washes and lotions and perfume mist sprays
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
Great product that actually yields great results!! This product is also free from fillers and preservatives. It really helps with fine lines & wrinkles as well as helps add volume to the face in appropriate places.
Alexis  D.
All philosophy products are great! They're great for sensitive skin. You see results immediately. But this product right here is one of my favorites since it is a duo. Throughout the day I feel like my skin looks it's best since I have product for the night and throughout the day
Amanda A.
San Antonio , TX
What is this exactly? Is it night cream or a primer?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Are there any similar serums that you've tried?