philosophy full of promise neck, 2 oz uploaded by Bernadette A.

BY PHILOSOPHY

no more hiding. it s time to wear that v-neck again. this wonderfully light yet deeply nourishing cream makes a thin, crepey-looking neckline a thing of the past. full of promise tightening and firming neck cream helps improve skin firmness and elasticity, while improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles. a protein recycling complex breathes new life into thin, crepey skin for a smoother, more youthful-looking neck and decollete. see more...

philosophy full of promise neck, 2 oz
  • "This moisturizer is very good if you get dry skin on your face! It makes your face feel super hydrated after using! " in 4 reviews
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Terrified of the dreaded turkey neck with age? Already seeing signs of turkey neck and you are still younger than 30? This is me. I bought this product for the claims, the quality of the brand, and because it is essentially scentless. And I love it! It's thick and light weight- it's almost like a whipped consistency. And it has made some noticeable changes to my wrinkly neck. I've started to use it on my chest as wells It is a bit pricey but I turkey believe you get what you pay for. I highly recommend. Pro tip: a little goes a long way!
Kassandra R.
Hialeah, FL
I got this product about two weeks ago. So far, so good. I haven't seen major improvements, which is why I knocked off one star, but I still have high hopes for this product. It was fairly affordable (I found it at TJ Maxx for $20). Try it out!
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
So far so good. I have tried many many night creams and so far this is the best. It has a thick consistency but it absorbs nicely. It does not appear after a few hours as many creams do but stays on your skin giving a nice smoother texture. I would definitely buy it again
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
This is a pretty good product! I love the smell and I love the texture and how it feels on my skin. The packaging is also very important to me and I live looking at it everyday! It's expensive and works but no miracles.
Anna M.
Tacoma, WA
Great product overall. I received this as a gift on Christmas and I have not stopped using it SINCE! For years now, I have started to notice wrinkles all along the sides and back of my neck. I have tried every single product in the book. You name it. My friend told me about the Philosophy brand and gave me a sample of this product. With consistent use for up to two weeks, the wrinkles started to DISAPPEAR. I was in complete shock! The cream goes on so smoothly and holds a great scent. This neck cream will have you wondering where it's been all your life, trust and believe! It worked miracles for me and I have no doubt it'll do the same for you all.
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
I have been using this product on my neck ever since it first came out. About 3-4 years. I am very impressed with it!!!! It's the only neck cream I've found that actually tightens my neck. I'm in my mid forties and this has helped keep away the dreaded wrinkled turkey neck that happens with age.😡 Pretty good price for the results I'm getting. Won't ever be without!!!!!
Shyla T.
Vancouver, WA
Okay, so before I get started writing this, I'm going to give a word of warning, I have extremely dry skin, like, worse than a drought style of dry skin. While this product is a little up there in price, I definitely feel that it's worth it, it makes me feel like my skin isn't itchy or tight, and doesn't make my skin prone skin breakout.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I got this product for my mom and she used it night and day. You could truly see a difference in her skin within the first week of use. It was immediately more vibrant, hydrated, and smoothr looking ( less lines) -- one jar will last a good while. I highly recommend this product
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Great product to keep your neck firm and youthful looking. Great for sensitive skin, doesn't have any fragrance added. Very nice lightweight doesn't leave a sticky residue behind. A little pricey, but if you like how pure these products are your willing to pay a little more for.
sebnem q.
Awesome moistuirizer! It hydrates my skin and keeps it glowing. I definitely recommend it to all. The price is great for the value and results that you get out of it. I have sensitive skin and this is very gentle. There is no improvement needed for this amazing product.