philosophy full of promise dual-action restoring cream

Full of promise dual-action restoring cream for volume and lift features a unique protein recycling complex that helps promote visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin. Exclusive protein recycling complex works to breath new life into existing proteins. Helps supports natural collagen and elastin for visibly improved volume and lift. Skin is protected and hydrated all day long full of promise dual-action restoring cream.

There's a deal at ulta for this cream. has anyone tried this? And if so, how odd you like it and is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of philosophy full of promise dual-action restoring cream!
Product Highlights
“This products definitely got my face back on track as an Mua I wear ton of makeup but with washing my face and moisturizing with this after my skin feels in tacts smooth and leave me feeling hydrated definitely recommend ! ” in reviews
“I love how this cream adds moisture to my skin so quickly. It transforms my dry skin into pretty glowing skin. It absorbs quickly and feels nice too. ” in reviews
I wish there was a 6 star for this because I adore it. It's super moisturizing and doesn't make me oily
chicago, IL
I love this product, its not greasy or oily and it leaves my skin feeling dewy and refreshed.
New hope , MN
This cream really soft on your skin ,and has no weird smell. It doesn't make your skin greasy.
Lewiston, ME
I like this product. I use it on my under eye area and it makes it feel firm and moisturized.
Plano, TX
Love Philosophy products, this works really well and really restores the texture of my skin.
Corvallis, MT
Leaves skin smooth, soft and hydryated. I love this stuff so much. Definitely recommend it
Visalia, CA
Love this brand of products! They work so good. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
Toronto, Ontario
Great cream, but I feel like for the price you can get something better. I had gotten a sample size at sephora and that was months ago and till this day I haven't finished it. I feel like I'm better off going to the drug store getting something cheaper.
Calgary
I received this for a Christmas gift and I hate to say it isn't the best moisturizing product in their skin care line. Hope in a Jar is the superior product. I didn't like the feeling on my skin, it felt a bit oily. The price point is a little on the high side. I think that it is only available at Sephora and The Bay. I would not buy it.
Eau Claire, WI
I expected what I got from this product. The price is a little much for me, but it is hard to find something that compares. I'm not crazy about the smell, but the results are so good it's hard to pass up.