Philosophy Full of Promise Dual-Action Restoring Cream for Volume and Lift

What if the promise of full, firm, lifted skin could be found within. like you, your skin is full of natural promise. it's time to release its potential for visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin. we've discovered an innovative method to help reawaken skin's natural recycling system to help restore volume and lift. our advanced dual action restoring cream features a unique protein recycling complex powered by a proprietary peptide, combined with a marine microalgae, that works to breath new life into existing proteins (in epidermal layers), supporting natural collagen and elastin for visibly improved volume and lift. skin is protected, hydrated all day long, and feels smooth and supple. the result: facial contours are more defined; skin looks lifted and remarkably youthful.

What’s your favorite product for dry face?
Is this a good anti-aging product?
Start your review of Philosophy Full of Promise Dual-Action Restoring Cream for Volume and Lift!
Product Highlights
“Hydrating with a beautiful texture. Smells wonderful. I'm on my third bottle, and it is unusual for me to repurchase skincare.” in reviews
“Provides such moisture to my skin I have natively dry skin that tends to flack than this provides extroitanty moisture” in reviews
Oldsmar , FL
I use this as a night cream and really enjoy it. It's a nice thick cream without being overly heavy. I haven't had any increase in breakouts since using this product- which is wonderful! I don't know how much it has prevented wrinkles, and it's a little pricey for what I feel like I'm getting
Sandy, OR
I use this for my under eye bags and it works wonders. You just put a little underneath the eye and lightly dab and your set. I usually use it at night before I go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning, I'm set. I've used this for awhile now and I'm starting to see a difference. Plus it smells awesome and I use it on my face as well occasionally as well.
Williamsburg, VA
I wasn't truly impressed with the restoring cream. I wanted a new night cream/restoring cream for my face and thought this would make a nice choice. It wasn't as lifting in my eye region then I wanted. I ended up buying the Aveda eye cream which is wonderful. The smell was great but wasn't living up to the name or price.
Paterson, NJ
This cream is not for those of us with oily skin. I could not use it because it was too thick and oily. As soon as I put it on, i had to rinse most of it off. What little I left on my skin that day unfortunately caused me to break out. I gave this away to a friend with dryer skin and she told me it was too oily.
New Milford, CT
Okay a lot of people say that you can't have a Botox effect without actual Botox but I feel like whenever I use this it instantly tightens my skin and pulls everything together... As strange as it sounds, I feel my face is tighter and more defined when I use this product under my foundation!
Omaha, NE
Philosophy is far and away the greatest skin care line. I use an array of their products and get compliments daily over my "glowing skin". As someone who suffered for years with bad skin, this product has been a god send!
Avon , CO
LOVE this. Very good at moisturizing my skin. Truly does add volume and firms my skin. I am very impressed by the product, it's super gentle on the skin which is great because I have sensitive skin.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is great! It's so moisturizing and it really does lift your skin! I bought this in ulta and it was definitely at an affordable price, I'm still on my first container so it has lasted awhile! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Delta, OH
This does exactly what it promises. I feel my skin is firmer, and has more volume especially under my eyes. I'm glad I found this at a somewhat young age to keep me looking youthful.
Harrogate, TN
Philosophy has been my Holy Grail for skin care products. I found this product to be very effective and I will repurchase again. I received a full bottle for a great price through Ulta. This project went above and beyond my expectations and I love it and will purchase again!