philosophy full of promise dual-action restoring cream

Full of promise dual-action restoring cream for volume and lift features a unique protein recycling complex that helps promote visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin. Exclusive protein recycling complex works to breath new life into existing proteins. Helps supports natural collagen and elastin for visibly improved volume and lift. Skin is protected and hydrated all day long full of promise dual-action restoring cream.

There's a deal at ulta for this cream. has anyone tried this? And if so, how odd you like it and is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of philosophy full of promise dual-action restoring cream!
Product Highlights
“This products definitely got my face back on track as an Mua I wear ton of makeup but with washing my face and moisturizing with this after my skin feels in tacts smooth and leave me feeling hydrated definitely recommend ! ” in reviews
“I love how this cream adds moisture to my skin so quickly. It transforms my dry skin into pretty glowing skin. It absorbs quickly and feels nice too. ” in reviews
I received this as a free sample from Sephora once. it was a small sample, so I only used it a few times, but overall, I do like the philosophy creams because they are moisturizing without being too extravagant. It is gentle, almost basic...which can be a good thing if you have sensitive skin. I would recommend for someone who has normal skin, looking for a basic moisturizer.
Richmond Hill, GA
I have dry and flakey skin during the winter time and I seriously could NOT find a single product to help my poor face. Then, someone recommended this cream and it started helping my dry and flakey skin almost IMMEDIATELY. I would recommend this stuff to anyone!
Ocean City, MD
I actually got this as a gift and really loved it. It has a simple packaging the Philosophy line brand packaging is modern and unique and you can't mistake it for anything else. This moisturizer smells great and isn't too heavy but really soaked into my skin leaving it feeling good. Would buy again!
This stuff smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day. A little goes a long way with this and last me a while. The only thing I didn't like about this is the price. I wish this was a bit cheaper and maybe I would buy this product again.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing!!!! Not only did my skin feel amazingly soft I felt like my skin was noticeable clear. I suffer from really dry skin and this product help fight that. Plus it smells amazing and the packaging is simple but really clean.
Hanover Park, IL
Since using philosophy full of promise action restoring cream I have seen such a difference in how my skin looks and feels. No more dry skin or tightness . I have started to see lines begin to fade and my skin tone looks more even. I have only been using for a few weeks so I can't wait to see how it works after more use!
Perris , CA
I loved this moisturizer. It is pricey but its amazing i saw results instantly leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use this after cleansing my face before i go to sleep and when i wake up my skin is soft
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE Philosophy full of promise. This is the most incredible moisturizer I've ever used. I see a huge difference in the way my skin feels when I don't use it for a couple of days. Well worth the cost and it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.
Summerville, GA
This smells AMAZING! and leaves my skin feeling so soft , I have repurchased this product over and over and I will continue to do so it is on the pricey side but I promise it is worth the money , I get mine from ULTA or SEPORHA . I recommend this if your looking for a wonderful body cream!
Athens, GA
This is a very rich moisturizer, but doesn't leave skin greasy and doesn't clog pores. I have problematic, dry skin... This helps tremendously! A small amount goes a long way.