BY PHILOSOPHY

Full of promise dual-action restoring cream for volume and lift features a unique protein recycling complex that helps promote visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin. Size: 2 ounce Cream Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: All Skin Types Active ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-21, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-9, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Philosophy Full of Promise Dual-Action Restoring 2-ounce Cream
  • "I used it after exfoliation! WOW! super hydrating and smooth on my skin! No greasiness, fast absorption, and delivers what it says on the package!" in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is my favorite ever! It smells good doesn't break me out and takes out dry skin!" in 4 reviews
Jennifer S.
Santa Monica, CA
It sinks in. It is completelynon greasy and it leaves a dewy finish. Great for skin 28-48
Sharina G.
This is going to sound crazy but I love using this on my feet after a shower, then i put my socks on and you should feel how soft my feet are in the morning!
Valina R.
Calgary, AB
christina j.
Kitchener, Ontario
I love this brand because its actualy the most unique brand out there the products are always up to standars and well worth the price