BY PHILOSOPHY

Full of promise dual-action restoring cream for volume and lift features a unique protein recycling complex that helps promote visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin. Size: 2 ounce Cream Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: All Skin Types Active ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-21, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-9, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Philosophy Full of Promise Dual-Action Restoring 2-ounce Cream
  • "I used it after exfoliation! WOW! super hydrating and smooth on my skin! No greasiness, fast absorption, and delivers what it says on the package!" in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is my favorite ever! It smells good doesn't break me out and takes out dry skin!" in 4 reviews
Jillian C.
Clover, Sc
I am obsessed with this moisturizer- I actually regularly did not use one until I found this! Not greasy at all and goes on very smoothly! Rubs into the skin well and does not leave a film! Price is perfect because it works! I would definitely recommend!
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
A great morning moisturizer. I work 12 hr shifts at the hospital which can leave my face looking tired. After adding this moisturizer into my morning routine I found my face to appear more awake as well as lifted.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love this cream. It's totally moisturizing and leaves my skin firmer over time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I love to use it on my neck area!
Ai Vi N.
Granger, IN
My skin becomes much better since I started using this several months ago. The only concern is you skin can look "oily" after applying it. I wish it could absorb totally into the skin
Mandy F.
I love just about all of Philosophy's products. I LOVE the eyes creams especially. This has a nice consistency, applies smooth and keeps my "normal/combo" skin hydrated and balanced.
Jennifer F.
I just love this product. It's rich and creamy without being heavy and sticky or greasy. It's so light on your skin its perfect. The scent is so light and refreshing.
Stephanie C.
Oxnard, CA
Ever since I've lost sleep to my schoolwork, I popped this lotion in my purse so I can put it on my face while driving to work. It really helps me not look so tired and drained. Love!
Christy B.
Atlanta, GA
Love the feel and the smell of this moisturizer. My skin is dewy and glowing! I really enjoy all philosophy skincare products, but this one is one of my favorites.
Jennifer W.
This works really well if you have really bad dry skin. I have dry skin with weather changes in the east coast. I got a sample size from sephora and I would purchase a full size.
Alexis G.
Denham Spgs, LA
I have naturally dry skin and this works very well for a moisturizer but I'm not too fond of the smell. It smells more like a sunscreen instead of a fresh clean smell