BY PHILOSOPHY

What is it: A fast-absorbing body cream perfect for under arms, bust, thighs, or anywhere skin appears to be losing firmness. Now you can wear the short sleeves and shorter hemlines you love, and show a little shoulder with confidence! Who is it for: Anyone who wants to help improve the appearance of the skin's firmness. Why is it different: What if the promise of firmer skin is within? philosophy developed this formula specifically for the body using their innovative approach to help release skin's full potential. How do I use it: Apply a generous amount of the cream to skin with fingertips, and massage in gently using a soothing circular motion. From philosophy. see more...

philosophy full of promise body cream, 7.8 oz
  • "This is extra creamy and moisturizing. Makes my skin feel like butter. It's amazing if you put it on hands and feet before bed and sleep in socks and gloves. " in 6 reviews
  • "Creamy and rich but sinks into your skin.. Smells fresh. I love their products. It works great on dry skin! " in 5 reviews
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Who knew this thick cream worked its magic the second day ! It's super gentle on your skin it's a decent price so worth the money. As a first time user I saw results the next day ! So heck yes people buy this product asap !
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
Loved so much! My skin felt so soft and silky! I love the feel of the product! Would have given it 5 stars if it came in a jar container versus the tube like container.
R T.
This is a good body cream, but for the price I did not find it very different from others you can buy in the drugstore. I like the texture, but it wasn't that quick absorbing and that drives me crazy. I would recommend to try before purchasing the whole thing.
Sophie W.
This is my favorite body cream. It smells nice and makes my skin smooth. Overall the body cream is very effective and priced well. I was surprised when I first used it. It made me feel refreshed. I recommend this to anyone who loves body cream!!!
Sincerely N.
Rochester, NY
I love how all of these lotions have a little saying on them, it's just so cute! This lotion smells so great, it's not too sweet and it's not to strong. Is good for moisturizing but I do sometimes feel like it'll dry my skin a little after about while. Maybe it's just my skin that does that but other than that I love this lotion!
Sanah A.
Sterling, VA
Best body cream, I love any philosophy body cream. The scent lingers but is not overpowering. Makes my skin incredibly soft without feeling sticky or silicone-y, would highly recommend if you have dry/normal skin.
F S.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a big fan of Philosophy products and so far I've always gotten good results. This product was no exception. My skin tends to be very dry on the back of my arms. After I loofah that area and rub on this cream, my skin feels so silky and soft. A little goes a long way too.
Michelle D.
Skytop, PA
Super luxurious, my sister in law gave me some philosophy products to try, and their body cream is so nice. Really moisturizers without feeling heavy, and great ingredients for hypoallergenic skin.
Kylie H.
Oshkosh, Wi
All of philosophy's body creams smell amazing but they also really hydrate my skin and leave it soft all day long which i love and i mean it really does smell delicious!
Marie L.
Las Vegas, NV
Where do I begin with this brand? I am absolutely in love with the Philosophy brand. This product, is like the hope in a jar for the body. If you have dry skin, this product will leave it beautifully smooth and smelling clean.