BY PHILOSOPHY

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I don't think there are many brands out there that can compare to Philosophy's shower gels. The initial scent, the scent's staying power, the thick, rich lather are just some of the reasons I love to use their gels. Peaches and cream is a long time favorite scent of mine. It's very similar to Apricots and Cream (my all time fave) but it's easier to find. It's light and fruity without smelling like a 5 year old at bath time lol!
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
I found out about Philosophy products when I first started getting into skincare. Everything they make smells amazing and is perfect as a gift to yourself or others (and I don't say that lightly). The only issue is that this is priced so high that I hesitate to use it everyday, meaning it's hard to indulge!
Haley H.
Knoxville, TN
This moisturizer is very light, not greasy, and is the first moisturizer I have tried that doesn't clog my pores. I have acne prone skin and have not had any break outs using this product. You only need to use a teeny tiny bit so it lasts a long time. There is not much of a smell and it smells WAY BETTER than the other facial moisturizers by Philosophy.
Cheyenne O.
Saint Louis, MI
This is such a great shower gel, it leaves the scent on me throught the day which is great.it leaves me nice and moisturized and hydrated,with out feeling greasy. I will even wash my makeup brushes with it since it is gently enough and leaves them smelling so good. peaches are the best scent ever.
Lauren J.
Harrison, TN
I will never not use Philosophy. What other product do you know that can be used as a soap, shampoo, and bubble bath ? Not to mention they give you the recipe for whatever the scent is ! A little goes along way and k smell magnificent all day !
Grace Y.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
Smells amazing of course! So fruity and fresh. I love the Philosophy product line, and you only need a little bit so the bottle lasts a long way. I got this one at Sephora, and feel it was a great value. It's lasting actually a little too long because I can't wait to try other scents.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Bhavandeep K.
san jose, ca
This is an amazing lotion!!!! It smells tremendous and stays on the whole day round. It really does smell peachy and I've just fallen in love with this scent so much! It's pretty much perfect. I definitely recommend buying it! And it feels great ont he skin!
Erin H.
Naperville, IL
A beautiful product. Scent is amazing and the quality of the product is phenomenal. I left my shower feeling clean and had the amazing peaches and cream scent still lingering. I highly recommend!
Eugenia K.
Atlanta, GA
Smells amazing! Great feel, it's what you expect out of a cream gel! This entire peaches w cream line smells great and very attractive.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??