BeautyHairHair Productsphilosophy
Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Shampoo, Bath, & Shower Gel

Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Shampoo, Bath, & Shower Gel

shampoo, bath, & shower gel

Does this have a strong vanilla scent? [product:philosophy-fresh-cream-warm-cashmere-shampoo-bath-&-shower-gel]
Start your review of Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Shampoo, Bath, & Shower Gel!
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere Shampoo, Bath, & Shower Gel uploaded by Ciara B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sometimes I can’t believe how amazing this smells! I love using this for a luxurious bubble bath. Philosophy's award-winning formula cleanses and conditions with a rich, foaming lather that leaves skin and hair feeling soft and lightly scented. I always feel like I am in a spa when I use this product.
Casey I.
Clay, NY
I purchased this hoping it would smell like my out of stock Soap & Glory Smoothie body wash. It smells similar but not the same. I do enjoy it but not sure if it's worth $20 especially if my S&G come back in stock! It doesn't dry me out and it gives a nice lather. The smell doesn't linger too long on my skin though.
Amanda B.
Avon, OH
I love the smell. Especially that this is made for the whole body. You so soothing on the body and lathers great in your hair, and leaves you smelling great! What’s better than that!!
Cristal  M.
Carteret, NJ
Another of my favorites. These are a staple for me. Amazing scent, long lasting, skin smooth to the touch. Have to hide from my now teenager lol
Renee T.
Pueblo, CO
I always come back to this fragrance. It is light and not over powering. Highly recommended this product
Kayla J.
West Richland, WA
This is my favorite scent in the line and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It is one of my favorite shampoos
Donna K.
Scranton, PA
Ultimate favorite soft soft sexy warm and can’t say enough compliments all the time.
nicole B.
Ridgely, MD
This bubble bath let me tell you about this one right here. It's lathers great with plenty of bubbles. The smell is so scrumptious and it has your whole bathroom smelling great. The scent stays on your skin for at least the rest of your day this is what I loved about this. My skin was nice and soft also I had a nice glow
member-ca4b0
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this. The smell is wonderful while I’m showering. I like to wash my hair with it sometimes because it’s gentle enough for color treated hair and leaves your hair smelling faintly of the perfume. I like to buy huge bottles sometimes from QVC.
Bella M.
Covina, CA
Like all Philosphy products, this smells amazing, and leaves your skin soft, and smelling like a snack.